Dressing better

Kobe's suits are plus.

I've been forgetting to throw these Dr.Martens on and now I think I need the other two colors.

168wpd3.jpg

Hey so I'm getting married in September, and obviously I need to look sharp.

I need some recommendations fellas. The wedding is on the beach, and the bridesmaids will be wearing blue dresses with very light yellow accents.

I have seen a lot of different tan suits while looking at other beach wedding pics. Shoes are also a concern for me since it will be on the sand.

I need some major help please!

Kobe wearing the suit well.

I want to go for that Grey and Navy look.. amazing fit. He should dress like that everyday..

am i TRIPPIN? these are TUCKERS brand and apparently its england only..
but man i just want something LIKE thise...

i'm trying to get some keywords to search for these styles..
like,whats the perferation called?
and we've established that this 1st pic is kind of called a "saddle shoe" or an "oxford" ?right?
but what about the rest?any u.s brands or stores carry anything like this?
TM7264-CME3-blk-blk-b-3.jpg
TM5633-48E0-dk-blu-b-3.jpg
TM7309-37A0-dk-org-b-2.jpg

The first ones seems like saddle bucks. Bucks usually has a red, rubber midsole.
The holes/perforation on the toe are called brogues.
The style on the second shoe and the boots are called wingtips.

Also, the shoes aren't "Tuckers", they are Trickers and yes it is made in England.
Trickers are sold in several stores in the U.S., mostly in NY though from what I noticed.
Online-wise, you would have to order from a Euro-based online retailer and have to ship from Europe as well.

Whoever styled Kobe did a great job, because usually he's...

I was gonna say, too bad he don't dress like that in real life. Ol' Jordan jean rockin !%+ dude....

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

That's just gay.
that avy and that comment
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

drop-crotch is such a horrible idea, i think less of any collection i see them in. and that gray paneled high two-button? c'mon
sick.gif

RFX45: thoughts on the best wingtip/boat sneaker? i've been seeing a few that i like but just not making note of them and end up passing on them.

Winter is coming in fast... I'm having trouble looking for a Winter Jacket. Any suggestions? Something that looks like the Penfield Stapleton Jacket... butobviously, less expensive.

hey thanks RFX, i'm having trouble finding them for purchase stateside,well,TEXAS.lol...

but i wish there was a company that carried or made that so i can actually TRY THEM on before purchasing,ugh.sucks for me...

anyways, i like these shoes so much, but am not sure what cats are rocking them with.

i dont wanna be the guys with awesome casual/dress shoes and roca-wear jeans lol... (let the record show ive never owned rocawear)
am i trippin? id probably never rock these mult colored but there cool to look at

trickers-for-ucs-front.jpg
comme-des-garcons-junya-watanabe-trickers-spring-2009-1.jpg

28-Ford-Nelson-Kobe-NPH.jpg

Everyone fit is nice in here. Kobe GQ fit is amazing
pimp.gif
. But i understandwhy he doesn't dress like that everyday because he's either with his family or working out at the gym so therefore no need to be in a suit.

Still need to meet Kobe in real life so he can sign my shoes

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Kobe's suits are plus.

I've been forgetting to throw these Dr.Martens on and now I think I need the other two colors.

168wpd3.jpg

pimp.gif

I've been looking for good DBs w/out heels for a while now...
How do these fit? I wear 10s in most sneakers

Tom's suit is killing all of the others, as classic an outfit as you can find.
These pants will be copped. H&M Spring Summer 2010
hm-2010-spring-collection-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom