Dressing better

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

What's the best websiite to order Clark's Desert boots? SPECIFICALLY the Beeswax or Nubucks. I need a website that ships internationally as well (living in Canada. Thanks in advance NT!
Not sure about the shipping policy, but Nordstrom.com, zappos.com, and Clarks' site sell them.

None of those sites had my size. lol. Just my luck. Question as well... It is ideal to go a size down right? If that's the case, I may be able to get themfrom Shoes.com

I went down 1.5 sz already. I wear 9.5 in Nike sneakers. All 4 pairs of my Clarks DB's are sz 8. I also wear casual/dress socks with them that are thinnerthan the typical gym socks.

^ that much. wow.
Thanks wj4. Still keepin this thread alive my dude.
I'll probably shoot your way for some advice on winter jackets lol.

It depends on what socks you're going to be wearing them with, man. If I try to wear them with the regular gym socks, they will be too snug. I loveDB's though, I wear them all the time when the weather and occasion permits. Great with t shirt and jeans, great with blazers.

Originally Posted by wj4

It depends on what socks you're going to be wearing them with, man. If I try to wear them with the regular gym socks, they will be too snug. I love DB's though, I wear them all the time when the weather and occasion permits. Great with t shirt and jeans, great with blazers.

reg. cotton socks. Either way 1/2 size down won't be too significant. I saw this website... www.shoe-store.net. They ship to Canada... look legit?

I tried on a pair of DB on black friday. I'm usually a 10 in sneakers, I tried on a 9.5 but it was a bit roomy. A size 9 fit the way I liked it, not tooroomy or too tight, I have wide feet too btw.

I suggest going down 1 whole size

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Are Gap and Old Navy jeans good jeans?

I don't really frequent this thread and just wanted to know.
Honestly, no. In my opinion, jeans are a staple in every person's wardrobe and a good pair can last for years. I'd rather put down themoney for a good pair of dark jeans that fit well as opposed to several pairs of lesser quality. So no, I wouldn't go to either of those places for jeans.I'd look towards brands that specialize in denim. If you're on a budget, there's always good, reliable Levi's. If you've got a bit more tospend, there are a lot more different options such as APC, Rag and Bone, etc. The kind of jeans you should get will be determined by what you're trying toget out of them. Do you want a pair that stretches out to fit you and will fade according to how you wear them? or do you want something that's lessmaintenance and just a pair you can throw on and in the wash whenever... This is just my opinion, I'm sure there are people that are perfectly fine withthose two brands.

David Z had a Burgandy/Maroon/Purple @@! color Clarks DB out. I managed to grab the last size 10, pretty nice looking color. Its different from the normal, soI decided to grab em up. David Z always gets the most assortment of colors, and in the odd colors as well. I dont think they are on the website yet. I like em.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Honestly, no. In my opinion, jeans are a staple in every person's wardrobe and a good pair can last for years. I'd rather put down the money for a good pair of dark jeans that fit well as opposed to several pairs of lesser quality. So no, I wouldn't go to either of those places for jeans. I'd look towards brands that specialize in denim. If you're on a budget, there's always good, reliable Levi's. If you've got a bit more to spend, there are a lot more different options such as APC, Rag and Bone, etc. The kind of jeans you should get will be determined by what you're trying to get out of them. Do you want a pair that stretches out to fit you and will fade according to how you wear them? or do you want something that's less maintenance and just a pair you can throw on and in the wash whenever... This is just my opinion, I'm sure there are people that are perfectly fine with those two brands.

Rag? as in R.A.G?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Drama23
at this point i'd say no. i just bought it over a week ago and it wasn't online. i prolly got lucky. went into old navy few days ago and didn't even see them on the floor.

heads up to all tho, take an extra 30% off clearance @ AE.com....starts today and ends the 15.

EDIT

opinions on these ?
0212_4631_278.jpg

im leaning on clarks, but these are dumb cheap although they don't look as classy as clarks..
nerd.gif
i copped 2 pairs of these, they look clean, but the quality of shoe is not that great. Not very comfortable but they do look
smokin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Honestly, no. In my opinion, jeans are a staple in every person's wardrobe and a good pair can last for years. I'd rather put down the money for a good pair of dark jeans that fit well as opposed to several pairs of lesser quality. So no, I wouldn't go to either of those places for jeans. I'd look towards brands that specialize in denim. If you're on a budget, there's always good, reliable Levi's. If you've got a bit more to spend, there are a lot more different options such as APC, Rag and Bone, etc. The kind of jeans you should get will be determined by what you're trying to get out of them. Do you want a pair that stretches out to fit you and will fade according to how you wear them? or do you want something that's less maintenance and just a pair you can throw on and in the wash whenever... This is just my opinion, I'm sure there are people that are perfectly fine with those two brands.

Rag? as in R.A.G?
http://rag-bone.com/

The new line of GAP jeans when they emphasized they were going premium aren't too bad. I got a pair of the Authentic fit and I tend to wearthem more than my APCs and Levis. They're pretty slim through the legs comparable to 514, but slightly better quality. I got them when they were doing$20 off their new line for $34.50 though, not sure if they're worth it for regular retail

^

New GAP jeans are really good. I prefer them over Levis to be honest. The quality is great. I wear my authentics more than my APCs now. Well worth the money.

Long uninspired week dur to unpredictable weather.

Then a masquerade ball last night for work.

Afterwards.

Im not ready to rock boots like some of you, but imma pick up some nice casual shoes soon.
heres a jacket i copped last weekend.

btw excuse the ayoo position, i was joking around and the dude snapped a pic. thats why my face looked deformed because i wasnt ready
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Do these fit slightly bigger like clark's reg DB's??

clarks-desert-trek-uk-mahagony.jpg
I really like these, I'm going to have to pay a visit to my local Clarks store and try these on.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

damn that is a tacky *!# jacket. straight out of a 99 camron video

Tell that to the NTers in the Luxury Items thread.
laugh.gif

most people in that thread including myself say that jacket is mad tacky.... its just really loud.... Id cop the all black one though if I had to... and eventhat might be a stretch

Originally Posted by Sputnik

btw excuse the ayoo position, i was joking around and the dude snapped a pic. thats why my face looked deformed because i wasnt ready
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I scrolled down to the pic like, @$*?

That's my brand.

But even with Gap's latest attempt with their 'premium' line?

Back
Top Bottom