Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

On other news, I hope these Jack Purcell Japan releases here in the U.S.
converse-japan-new-model.jpg
pimp.gif

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WEARING FOR NEW YEARS?

I THINK IM GOING TO GET A SUIT FROM ZARA OFF THE RACK THE SUITS FIT GREAT, EVEN BETTER AFTER ALTERATIONS.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WEARING FOR NEW YEARS?

I THINK IM GOING TO GET A SUIT FROM ZARA OFF THE RACK THE SUITS FIT GREAT, EVEN BETTER AFTER ALTERATIONS.
I think I am going to do dark denim with a tux jacket, shirt and bow-tie.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

wore Christmas night...

Polo sweatervest, Van Heusen shirt

Invicta watch

DKNY Jeans/American Eagle loafers

Not trying to be mean, offensive or whatever...BUT im just gonna say it regardless:

So, I KNOW i cant be the only one who thought manamazing55 was black, right??
laugh.gif

...I'm black, if that matters. (lol Grizzly's throwback sig right?) anyways, liking that watch. the brown with the black, i dunno. i did it with a suitbut the belt was showing so it was possible (brown leather watch)

Originally Posted by CheGTR

wore Christmas night...

Invicta watch

Not trying to be mean, offensive or whatever...BUT im just gonna say it regardless:

laugh.gif

...I'm black, if that matters. (lol Grizzly's throwback sig right?) anyways, liking that watch. the brown with the black, i dunno. i did it with a suit but the belt was showing so it was possible (brown leather watch)

Just curious what about my posts made you think I'm black? The vest is navy, the watch,shoes,and belt are brown. What did you think was black? Other thanme lol
wink.gif

what do u guys think about these:

939235-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

They are on sale on davidz.com for $69.99 and im considering copping, also would someone help me with the sizing

Originally Posted by Dakingii

what do u guys think about these:

They are on sale on davidz.com for $69.99 and im considering copping, also would someone help me with the sizing

I was gonna cop a pair as well, they're clean imo.
I recommend going half size down in those.

wore Christmas night...

Invicta watch

laugh.gif

...I'm black, if that matters. (lol Grizzly's throwback sig right?) anyways, liking that watch. the brown with the black, i dunno. i did it with a suit but the belt was showing so it was possible (brown leather watch)

Just curious what about my posts made you think I'm black? The vest is navy, the watch,shoes,and belt are brown. What did you think was black? Other than me lol
wink.gif
lol, thought the vest was black, so my bad...I tilted my laptop screen and see the blue now
embarassed.gif

Anyways, I think it was the loafers in general and especially the Stacy Adams/Steve Harvey croc skin ones. In Philly you see them mostly on the darker huedfellas with matching blazers.
Also, 2 friends of mine SWEAR by loafers (mainly ones simliar to the kind you've posted), so I figured it was kinda a black thing.
laugh.gif

hence why my brother used to say, "dont make assumptions, or the 'ump' will 'tion' your @#$."

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Picked up a few things today at the mall. J.Crew had a lot of dope sales.

nve3oh.jpg
Was the belt J.Crew too, for how much? I need that EXACT belt.

btw, how do you guys size your belts? I'm a waist 36 in jeans, though I'm really a 35 (my Gap premiums & J.crew classic fit pants fit my waistbest, they make sz 35s).
Buying size 36 belts, they always seem slightly long and its annoying as i'm always like one hole in and it creases my belts VERY quickly.
Got a size 38 casual belt and in that one I was one hole away from the very END of the belt and it barely held my pants...
eyes.gif

I want to sit right in the middle holes of the belt dammit! Anyone find the "perfect" belt size?

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Picked up a few things today at the mall. J.Crew had a lot of dope sales.

nve3oh.jpg
Was the belt J.Crew too, for how much? I need that EXACT belt.

btw, how do you guys size your belts? I'm a waist 36 in jeans, though I'm really a 35 (my Gap premiums & J.crew classic fit pants fit my waist best, they make sz 35s).
Buying size 36 belts, they always seem slightly long and its annoying as i'm always like one hole in and it creases my belts VERY quickly.
Got a size 38 casual belt and in that one I was one hole away from the very END of the belt and it barely held my pants...
eyes.gif

I want to sit right in the middle holes of the belt dammit! Anyone find the "perfect" belt size?
Nope, not J. Crew, sorry, Penguin. Got it at Marshalls for $9.99. I needed a decent reversible belt for cheap.

And a heads up for anyone thinking of heading out to J.Crew. The one at my local mall had 50% off button down shirts, 40% off chinos, and $19.99 cords. Lots ofother stuff too but I don't remember.

Brooks Brothers finally made some solid oxfords of their extra slim fit shirts w/o the logo.
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1052
I went ahead and jumped on their deal of 3 for $159 (retail is $79.50 each) to see how slim they really are.
They are on back order though and won't ship until 01/18 so I have to wait a few weeks before passing judgement on the fit.

i have several of those both in plain colors and ginghams ... and they fit VERY well. high armholes, hug the body, yet enough space to move around. will beinterested to hear your assessment on them.

for the guy asking about pocket squares ... eBay is the way to go. search on "pocket square" or "hanky" or "scarf" there are agizzilion options. those ones in that website are overpriced (35 pounds?!?!?!) and ugly.

wore Christmas night...

Invicta watch

laugh.gif

Just curious what about my posts made you think I'm black? The vest is navy, the watch,shoes,and belt are brown. What did you think was black? Other than me lol
wink.gif
lol, thought the vest was black, so my bad...I tilted my laptop screen and see the blue now
embarassed.gif

Anyways, I think it was the loafers in general and especially the Stacy Adams/Steve Harvey croc skin ones. In Philly you see them mostly on the darker hued fellas with matching blazers.
Also, 2 friends of mine SWEAR by loafers (mainly ones simliar to the kind you've posted), so I figured it was kinda a black thing.
laugh.gif

hence why my brother used to say, "dont make assumptions, or the 'ump' will 'tion' your @#$."

Thought he was black at first too until this picture because of the profile picture. I'm not familar with ncaa basketball players.

Back
Top Bottom