Dressing better

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by manamazing55

yea, my black brothers have started alot of trends over the years, but Sperrys and loafers are our thing hahahah

laugh.gif
, I'll give yall the Sperrys, but the jurys out on the loafers...
AND forgot to ask, wat was the style name of that Invicta watch you got?
I dont even remember, I got it off ShopNBC.com last year. Just check their site, they have alot of Invictas. Ive never worn that watch wheresomeone doesnt comment on it in public.

Hey all I'm thinking about picking up a gray blazer or sport coat for New Years any ideas on who makes a decent one for under or around 250?

Thanks

So I was on ebay, and I decided to check if by chance there was any nice sports jackets/blazers that might be a good fit. I stumbled upon this one koreanebayer who has some pretty nice stuff from some Korean company... I saw this blazer, peeped the price, and I copped today. I went through his page then foundanother Korean ebayer with a wider variety. If this blazer is on point whenever it gets here, I may start buying Korean. It's hard enough finding fittingstuff for a 5'8" 140lb guy, and their prices are
pimp.gif

3009ys6.jpg

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

So I was on ebay, and I decided to check if by chance there was any nice sports jackets/blazers that might be a good fit. I stumbled upon this one korean ebayer who has some pretty nice stuff from some Korean company... I saw this blazer, peeped the price, and I copped today. I went through his page then found another Korean ebayer with a wider variety. If this blazer is on point whenever it gets here, I may start buying Korean. It's hard enough finding fitting stuff for a 5'8" 140lb guy, and their prices are
pimp.gif

3009ys6.jpg

reminds me of a futuristic symphony conductor or a futuristic butler

^^^
laugh.gif
, Funny and true.

I don't mess with Korean sellers on ebay any more. I bought a cardigan that was nice, and wore it twice to have it rip on me.

And their sizes are really hard to get right, because they have different measurements there. I'm a medium for most clothes in the U.S., and had to buy 2cardigans, TWO, to get the right size which turned out to be a 3xl.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

^^^
laugh.gif
, Funny and true.

I don't mess with Korean sellers on ebay any more. I bought a cardigan that was nice, and wore it twice to have it rip on me.

And their sizes are really hard to get right, because they have different measurements there. I'm a medium for most clothes in the U.S., and had to buy 2 cardigans, TWO, to get the right size which turned out to be a 3xl.

Yeah, dude mentioned that in the description... I checked the measurements though, so hopefully his #%+$ wasn't off.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

^^^
laugh.gif
, Funny and true.

And their sizes are really hard to get right, because they have different measurements there. I'm a medium for most clothes in the U.S., and had to buy 2 cardigans, TWO, to get the right size which turned out to be a 3xl.
Damn
laugh.gif

I bought a cardigan and went two sizes up, luckily it fit me but it took freaking 3 weeks to get to here.

I

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

seriously that blazer is atrocious...looking like a mozart x king of pop x prince collabo
lmao... Hey, I just wanna try it out. I'm well aware of how out there it is, but I don't mind it. I still wouldn't feel as foolish asI would with some of the stuff Kunye wears.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

So I was on ebay, and I decided to check if by chance there was any nice sports jackets/blazers that might be a good fit. I stumbled upon this one korean ebayer who has some pretty nice stuff from some Korean company... I saw this blazer, peeped the price, and I copped today. I went through his page then found another Korean ebayer with a wider variety. If this blazer is on point whenever it gets here, I may start buying Korean. It's hard enough finding fitting stuff for a 5'8" 140lb guy, and their prices are
pimp.gif

reminds me of a futuristic symphony conductor or a futuristic butler
roll.gif
there's some hope for that blazer only in a nightclub

Question for the pros - is it okay to wear dress pants with a non-matching vest? I got some nice black dress pants and a black pinstripe vest, but they clearlydon't match. Is this okay? White shirt + black knit tie...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Question for the pros - is it okay to wear dress pants with a non-matching vest? I got some nice black dress pants and a black pinstripe vest, but they clearly don't match. Is this okay? White shirt + black knit tie...

I assume when you say they dont match your referring to the shade of black? If they clearly dont match to you then they will not match to anyone viewing it sodont do it. Otherwise if the blacks are the same color then go for it.

Back
Top Bottom