Dressing better

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Question: When you leave a shirt untucked, should you leave the last button unbuttoned? What about when you tuck your shirt in?

(My friend told me that I am supposed to leave the last button unbuttoned)
It looks weird either way unless you're wearing a tie or a bow tie or something. Leave the top unbuttoned.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Donjuan513
Where can I find these?
serswm.jpg

tumblr_kyqop0rtzf1qaf7o7.jpg

Be Positive is the name of the brand. It was created by the shop Slam Jam out of Italy. All of the shoes are handmade and features a fusion of high end uppers and sporty white soles. Unfortunately I've only seen them on UK and JP sites. I ran across these High Tops for the first time earlier today.

via regularolty.com

Here more flavors of the chukkas.
11wf4oz.jpg

wa3eyq.jpg

I'm back, guys.

I was in the mall and saw this jacket in a store and had to have it. It reminds me of my favorite person, Michael Jackson. I actually wore this combination, but does anyone have any ideas on what I could pair it up with to make it look better?

zwtw3.jpg

rus96t.jpg

Those green lace holes are so official.
pimp.gif

Wouldn't mind owning a pair, but sounds like they are impossible to find in the States.

I also bought this dress, possibly for graduation, but even if I don't wear it to graduation, I'll wear it somewhere. Then I went to look for some shoes to go with the dress. I couldn't decide on one pair, so I purchased two. Which pair of shoes goes with this best?

35cmxp3.jpg

ru2ohd.jpg

ou18pl.jpg

nnw4z8.jpg

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Does anyone else feel like Express is the most tacky, terrible looking clothing line?

their button up fitted shirts fit well for the most part. other than that yea the rest of their stuff is pretty bad, with that ugly !@# creature they put on everything

I don't know, but I'm loving your backside though
getsmiley.php

as for the Napoleon jacket - I don't think it's a good look unless you wanna be Mrs. Russell Brand. Personally, they look too costume-*@@.

Anyone have any tricks to remove sweat stains from white shirts? I just got a new BB extra slim shirt and I love it, but I can't stand the yellowness after wearing it only once to a funeral.

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Anyone have any tricks to remove sweat stains from white shirts? I just got a new BB extra slim shirt and I love it, but I can't stand the yellowness after wearing it only once to a funeral.
The yellowing is caused by your deodorant because your body fails to absorb/rejects the active ingredient. So what happens is that your sweat mixes with the deo and produces a stain on your shirt.

Do you profusely sweat? Try changing deos. Make sure you let it dry before putting on your shirt.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I also bought this dress, possibly for graduation, but even if I don't wear it to graduation, I'll wear it somewhere. Then I went to look for some shoes to go with the dress. I couldn't decide on one pair, so I purchased two. Which pair of shoes goes with this best?

35cmxp3.jpg
ru2ohd.jpg

ou18pl.jpg
nnw4z8.jpg
Definitely the second one. The first ones looks like you're going to the club.

I'm back, guys.

I was in the mall and saw this jacket in a store and had to have it. It reminds me of my favorite person, Michael Jackson. I actually wore this combination, but does anyone have any ideas on what I could pair it up with to make it look better?

zwtw3.jpg
rus96t.jpg

Dark jeans maybe. Or try a black, skin tight straight skirt with heels?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

The yellowing is caused by your deodorant because your body fails to absorb/rejects the active ingredient. So what happens is that your sweat mixes with the deo and produces a stain on your shirt.

Do you profusely sweat? Try changing deos. Make sure you let it dry before putting on your shirt.

Sweating/odor has never really been an issue for me so I actually didn't wear deodorant. The problem was I was in a crematory so it was scorching hot. I've been googling and it seems that vinegar might be a solution, so I'll try that out.

35cmxp3.jpg

ru2ohd.jpg

ou18pl.jpg

nnw4z8.jpg

55 degrees is a cold night?  You Cali people are spoiled.  If it hits the 40s in New York I usually leave the jacket at home.

No good report on sales.
However, excellent slim fit dress shirts discovered!
Brand : Alara
Found at Saks Off for $60 & Century 21 in NYC metro for $40
Haven't tried the Extra Slim by BB yet, but this is the mix of fit & quality I've found so far.  This is after the interview so it's wrinkled.
vpinterview-2.jpg
vpinterview-3.jpg

vpinterview-4.jpg
vpinterview-7.jpg

vpinterview-6.jpg

no longer virgin, pounded by Manhattan cement
vpinterview-8.jpg

Thanks for the good luck.  Interview went phenomenal, drank a Naked Protein juice & banana and confident as Ben Affleck in Boiler Room.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm back, guys.

zwtw3.jpg
rus96t.jpg

Dark jeans maybe. Or try a black, skin tight straight skirt with heels?

Great to see another woman posting - I might have to put up some looks soon.

Jacket looks navy to me, is that right?  A medium grey or charcoal pencil skirt with a lower-cut shell and killer heels would be a good look, imo.

Back
Top Bottom