Dressing better

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Guys, here's a code for 40% off one regular priced item online at Banana (only good for today): DG83J82X1H7Q. I won't be using it, and I don't think it is tied to my email address, so feel free to use ...
Heads up: Use the above code and TAXBREAK25 for an additional 25% off.

I'm about to pay $52.05 shipped for some Beeswax Desert Boots
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

is it possible to make the sleeves more narrow on a suit jacket?

and i love the fit of that H&M jacket a few posts back
pimp.gif
yup, cost me $20, got it back today looks great

got 3 pairs of slacks hemmed, suit pants look great, the other are short but the pants have a wide opening, very weird, I'll post tomo

RFX - no tie

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

To work and then class.

Rayban
Jcrew
Target
Levis
Jcrew

pimp.gif

Nice shoes, and nice fit. Im guessing the henley (is that a henley?) is the Target item?
laugh.gif

The henley t-shirt is from Target -- made by Converse One Star.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

To work and then class.

Rayban
Jcrew
Target
Levis
Jcrew

another solid fit ... you are a great addition to the thread man.

keep on stylin'

Thanks niidawg!

Originally Posted by sole searchin

To work and then class.

Rayban
Jcrew
Target
Levis
Jcrew

Where are the shoes from? J Crew? Price?

Picked them up about a year ago from J Crew, marked down to about $90.00 if I remember correctly. Just checked J Crew online and retail is currently $140.

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

what kind of levis are these?

A hemmed pair of 511's.

ASOS got some new collabs coming in by British brands/designers... these shoes are gonna drop on the website soon.

Both pairs of boots are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Some other converse set to release. Hopefully cheap.
consseastarmultigoodyesusethisone.jpg

cons-skate-2010-10.jpg
nice...i would scoop these up for sure...and i'm sure the price point will be good too
pimp.gif

i like the burgundy ones.
pimp.gif

I have bucks very similar to these ones. They look identical, they are Nordstroms brand though. They will fit a size 9, shoot me a PM for pictures.

Those con boat shoes look good
pimp.gif

Next time BR has that 40% off on Wednesdays someone please post their code again. Thanks. Missed it yesterday ...

^
I remember last time BR had those 40% off sales the sales associate didn't even bother to mention it at the store.  He just tried to convince me to sign up for a BR card.  I didn't like that.

Lilac Thursday ... 
No idea why the date is now showing on my camera ... or why it is showing two different dates: 

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Gilt tomo has some shoes named "Seavees"

fdbf8ef8_sMax.jpg
Those bucks are straight FIRE. If I can find them below retail they will be copped.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

@sole searching- The bucks jammin has on are pretty standard white bucks. I've got a pair from Nordstrom that are are like $90-100. The same that RFX is wearing, just in the white color.

RFX- did you ever get those Cool Grey bucks? I think I remember saying that you were having those ordered.

I just need to get these bucks, those Florsheim ones posted earlier in this thread, and potentially the grey ones and I will be set.

Back
Top Bottom