Dressing better

Does anyone here rock Ben Sherman "soho fit" or their slimmest fitting shirts? the department stores around my way dont carry them, only the mod fit (rarely) and its never in my size (small),
do you guys know if there is much different in the fit..or if it is a lot more fitted than other brands slim fit shirts..how is it compared to say hm or express shirts?

Soho Fits are way more slim than the Mod Fit.
You have to remember though, Soho Fit also has two fits: Slim Fits and Super Slim Fit.

^ so rfx, im probably about your size judgin from your pics, i want to order the soho fit, it says (slim fit) so i guess its not the super slim fit, do you have any experience with the 'slim fit'

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Moving around today!
1zpjxoo.jpg
Ty, info on the jeans. I've picked some things up since I last asked. But still hunting. 

Let me take a stab.. NUDIES Average Joes... No offense illphilip, but im honestly BEYOND tired of seeing this question asked everytime Ty wears those.. From the WDYWT to this thread it's a pain to see so I could only imagine Ty ignoring this question.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's on some elitist *%+#...If you don't know, I don't see the problem w. asking....I saw the jeans as well and didn't know the brand.  What makes this thread great is that people actually help one another out.  Let's keep it that way. 

So i just got in my order of converse trio twills both colors (the *** ones posted sometime ago) they're a little too big for me. They fit like a size 9.5 in vans 106's / size 10 dunk (guess its the lack of lining material) Havn't worn them, just tried them on. anyone want to take them off me for the same price i paid?
converse-japan-april-2010-1-540x274.jpg

converse-japan-april-2010-2-540x263.jpg

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

^ so rfx, im probably about your size judgin from your pics, i want to order the soho fit, it says (slim fit) so i guess its not the super slim fit, do you have any experience with the 'slim fit'

Yeah, I have both. The difference between the two is that the Slim Fit is tapered in the sides while the Super Slim Fit is tapered on the side with a dart on the back.
I buy an xs in the SF and a small in the SSF. I could fit in an xs of the SFF for a really close fit but I can't really close the collar without it being uncomfortable. 

I just finished putting together some nice canvas weekend bags for the blog site. I'll post the sample up when it comes in! Working on belts, 5 panels, ties, and a few other things as well.
Wearing All Court lows today. I had to pick up these up. We have some sizes left at the shop if anyone is looking for a pair.
tumblr_l16rlsVSeE1qaf7o7.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I just finished putting together some nice canvas weekend bags for the blog site. I'll post the sample up when it comes in! Working on belts, 5 panels, ties, and a few other things as well.
You coming out with your own brand or line or something?

Is it just...or does anyone else absolutely dislike the rolled up pants look?

No offense, im a fan of ty and how he puts his fits together.

The rolled up look is not my type of look though.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

^What was the problem of your dress shirt?

I need mine to be shortened by an inch (sleeve) but my tailor said it's too risky to fix. I don't know if Indochino will replace it since it's a freebie. Else, it's perfect on me.
Mine was a freebie too. I originally wanted one with a white collar but I forgot to check the option so I just emailed them telling them I don't like the shirt and would like to replace it. They just asked what shirt I want as a replacement and told me not to send the original shirt back until I got the replacement. I emailed them about it last Tuesday and I got my new shirt today. Their CS is 
pimp.gif

My shirt sleeves could also be a tiny bit shorter and my jacket could be taken in about .5 inch but I'm just going to leave let it be. Leaving a little space in case I decide to layer during the winter months.

I believe IndoChino will adjust the free shirt too, I believe I read someone doing that in the thread at SF.
Well worth a try and call/e-mail them about it.

for those using indochino:

I plan on ordering something soon, but was wondering if there were any type of deals or incentives currently going on? I've heard of a free shirt with a purchase of a suit, but is that automatic or some sort of code thing that must be entered?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

for those using indochino:

I plan on ordering something soon, but was wondering if there were any type of deals or incentives currently going on? I've heard of a free shirt with a purchase of a suit, but is that automatic or some sort of code thing that must be entered?
that deal ended at the end of march i believe.

try these (not sure if they're active, but worth a shot):

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/indochino.com

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Is it just...or does anyone else absolutely dislike the rolled up pants look?

No offense, im a fan of ty and how he puts his fits together.

The rolled up look is not my type of look though.
it depends how you wear it. you definitely cannot roll them up like capris (that asian dudes roll a couple pages back was horrible imo no offense) i like it when it looks spontaneous and not as if youre rolling them up cause you saw it in GQ and improperly tried to copy it.

rolledchinos.jpg

jeans-rolled2.jpg

these are just random pics from google but the greaseball in the first pic and the guy in the 2nd shows what im talking about. this looks good.. rolling them up when your pants are too baggy / because you are copying a trend makes it look bad.

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

looking for some nice white casual sneaker
nerd.gif

I have a pair of all white Jack Purcells.

Looking for another style of all white casual shoes, I want to have a few in rotation so I can keep them pretty fresh.

I can't quote on google chrome but..
"it depends how you wear it. you definitely cannot roll them up like capris (that asian dudes roll a couple pages back was horrible imo no offense) i like it when it looks spontaneous and not as if youre rolling them up cause you saw it in GQ and improperly tried to copy it. 

rolledchinos.jpg

jeans-rolled2.jpg

these are just random pics from google but the greaseball in the first pic and the guy in the 2nd shows what im talking about. this looks good.. rolling them up when your pants are too baggy / because you are copying a trend makes it look bad."

What are you talking about?Ultimately, the pants are rolled up and look the same.

i think what i said was pretty straightforward.
here's the pic of what i dislike about rolling. i like the fit, just wish he didn't roll them that way.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]    [/color]

the pics i posted before show what i think looks good. i wasn't about to spend 5 minutes looking for this pic with all the nba going on tonight but now that it's done here it is.

Are these pants too long? I think I can go half to a full inch off which would make no break, but I got people telling me it's fine as is. I'm likely going to hem them anyways since I'll be the ones wearing them and I wanna make myself happy, but I'd also like your opinion. These are suit pants.

12572o5.jpg

20auiwp.jpg

Rolled up pants lookin' like capris. Some people can just pull it off, I just know that I def. wouldn't be able to. To those that can, do ya thing. Ty for example, nice fits all around.

^^ Absolutely too long IMO. Especially if they're suit pants, they should sit more or less unstacked on your shoes. Maybe a bit of a fold at the bottom might look good, but those have way too much stacking going on.

Lately my girl has been adding a few accessories from Country Road to my wardrobe. 
I'll post some fit pics later on, but just getting started back posting I'll start with these...

100% wool...

2ijt4ba.jpg

my apologies for the "ninjahood" pics....i thought it would come out smaller....

Originally Posted by rcdp

Are these pants too long? I think I can go half to a full inch off which would make no break, but I got people telling me it's fine as is. I'm likely going to hem them anyways since I'll be the ones wearing them and I wanna make myself happy, but I'd also like your opinion. These are suit pants.

20auiwp.jpg

Way too long. 
Head Straight to the tailor. 

Back
Top Bottom