Dressing better

An ESCO sighting?
eek.gif

Welcome back fam.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

OK .. so Esco really is 17/18?!
I remember him saying that and never believing him.
laugh.gif

And he's stylin' on me.

He could show me a newspaper article from the delivery room on the day he was born and I still wouldnt believe hes 17/18.
Homie is at least 34 yrs old.

He was looking like 25 2 years ago and now he looks like 35
laugh.gif

Welcome back man.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I've been looking for a cheap pair of low-tops, so i picked up these Jack Purcell's for $24.99 at Marshalls.
Yoooooo, what sizes did they have? You think you could pick me up a pair?
nerd.gif

What's up everyone and thanks.  Still remember alot of you, been around 2 years.  I'll be 18 in september. 
quik1987- What pants, they have a nice fit.  Nice overall.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I've been looking for a cheap pair of low-tops, so i picked up these Jack Purcell's for $24.99 at Marshalls.
nerd.gif
what size you lookin for?

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

What's up everyone and thanks.  Still remember alot of you, been around 2 years.  I'll be 18 in september. 
Yo Esco I don't mean to pry but I been seeing you with heat on here for years. So that means you were around 15 rocking kicks that cost more than my whole wardrobe
laugh.gif
Are your parents just really rich or something?

Originally Posted by dreClark

nerd.gif
what size you lookin for?
uhhh.. sorry to interject but if you can find a 9, hook it up!

will try and make it out there by the end of this week and see what sizes they have left...they were running low already, but whatever sizes you guys want, let me know. size 9 so far...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Yo Esco I don't mean to pry but I been seeing you with heat on here for years. So that means you were around 15 rocking kicks that cost more than my whole wardrobe
laugh.gif
Are your parents just really rich or something?

Been working since 13. Most sneakers were bought second hand off of people for a lesser price, or for from retail store...for retail. Single mother who doesn't believe in spending over 100 on a pair of shoes, " you only have 2 feet." The law says she has to feed, clothe, and shelter me, but doesn't say how. Atleast I don't have the expensive taste in material things as I used to.APCs coming in nice.

i can say right now there isn't any 10's up there...i grabbed the only pair. will check on the other sizes.

H&M $35

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by TheAbove

As a short guy at 5'6...

Would you say a good rule of thumb for hemming pants would be no break? I just fear that the back would be hemmed up too high almost looking like parade marching pants.

Should I ask for an altered hem? High in the front and low towards the back?
have the tailor pin it with no break and see how it looks.  then see how it looks with a slight break.  try sitting down with both types of hem and judge for yourself on how comfortable you are or walk a few steps to see how the pants move.  i wouldn't get an slanted hem, it doesn't look right.  it's true that having no break will give a slight illusion of being taller (cuffs are usually reserved for a taller stature).  but as the above poster mentioned, the width of the leg also plays a factor.  slim and no break for a shorter man is a good way to go.
I really took into account the width of the legs. I got them done in December and this was two days ago at my university graduation ceremony. My body weight/mass fluctuates as I diet and work-out from time to time so sometimes my fits look relatively baggy. I'm really picky with fits and its hard to find clothes that match my physique well. I figured if I get reallly slim pants, I might look odd.

cream vest - club monaco
tie - ben sherman
pants - tristan
shoes - aldo

what I guess I should fit my suits like according to gq and this guy at 5'8
00006f.jpg
MY DUDE IS THAT HAMILTON ONTARIO AND IS THAT MCMASTER  GRADUATION?

who can recommend the best normal zip hoody? i've been looking for a while and haven't found a thing

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

who can recommend the best normal zip hoody? i've been looking for a while and haven't found a thing

Normal hoody?  American Apparel hoodies are pretty good.

Easter sunday...
2zelded.jpg

shawl cardigan-h&m
shirt-j crew
trousers-rag&bone
boots-john varvatos

Back
Top Bottom