Aminu
ept_sports_nba_experts-478688013-1277473938.jpg

ET
ept_sports_nba_experts-291456123-1277474320.jpg

Udoh
smh.gif

ept_sports_nba_experts-950963039-1277474064.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You said more, but posted the same ones. Unless them joints were hanging out in yukuland for a few days.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I was having a discussion about this w/ my boy and this chick.

Do y'all wear sweaters (light sweaters) in the summer ? i.e. going out @ night?

I said I don't see the problem, w/ pulled up sleeves in the summer, as long as it ain't a big heavy sweater.

Buddy said hell no.

Chick said maybe.

Nothing wrong with it IMO, it can be pulled off during cool nights or if you are going to be in a temp controlled environment.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to do it.  I will be hot !%! hell, sweating like Lamar Odom in the 4th quarter.

jrdnkiks213- I don't know the brand, but Express sells a similar styled shirt.  MK2 Fitted, Military style.  They are actually having a sale right now, there's a similar color/style as the pic you posted for $29.99 with an extra 20% off.

Not feelin' those, but
pimp.gif
at Gilt. I randomly got a $25 credit last week although I've never sent an invite to anyone. Used it to buy an Incase laptop bag for what ended up being $1. Same one they sell at the Apple store for $60.
pimp.gif

BTW, to any suit experts in here:

I'm in the market for a suit, and tried on a bunch at Macy's last weekend. I found a Boss suit that fit my shoulders and chest perfectly. Only problem was that the jacket was too big at the waist and hung off my back instead of hugging it. Given that the suit cost $800 or so, I need to know whether this is fixable, because I really don't want to spend the money and then see the jacket ruined by a tailor, as has happened to me before. Is this an easily fixable part of the jacket? Or should I just keep looking?

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

brother got a New job!
1st day

dressingbetternew%20%2812%20of%2023%29.jpg

dressingbetternew%20%2815%20of%2023%29.jpg

Luck has been on my side.
Went to Neiman Marcus Last Call with the $50 off an item over $100.
Bruno Magli were $295, down to $188, with the $50 coupon = $133.
Cashier said you can't use the coupon, these are on clearance,
mad.gif
, I said Ok I'll keep looking, she rung them up & said, but their clearance price is $68
eek.gif

dressingbetternew%20%2820%20of%2023%29.jpg

dressingbetternew%20%2821%20of%2023%29.jpg

dressingbetternew%20%2823%20of%2023%29.jpg
i swear i need a grey suit. What fabric is that
congrats bruh
pimp.gif

thanks man, yea I had seen the Warriors multiple times, and was always curious about them but never bought them.
I guess I was still stuck in the whole 'all Nike/Jordan' collector phase, but now Ive become a sucker for canvas sneakers and at that price, I couldnt pass them up.

w.t.f

anyway,
I've been slacking on my team chambray membership.
It always looks good in pics on the internet but when I see them in the store I'm like "I'll get one next time."

Next time I'm out I think I'll finally buy one ...

Fashion shows has to go to extremes to put themselves out there and get noticed. Most of the time, fashion shows only has a handful of nice clothes that will be sold in large quantities in stores. In most shows, there are really a few pieces that I like and that I think a normal person could pull off.

Even though that whole fit is ridiculous, I am sure those individual pieces will sell nonetheless.

I really like this look from Prada, minus the shoes.
62010Pslim_4624Web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom