Dressing better

Bunch of pick-ups. Yeah, that's green cords on the right. Also got some gold toes, stocking up.
dxolu9.jpg

Loved the first trucker jacket I got, I got one more in lighter wash and a brown cotton one. Damn workwear, it should go well with my Indy's though.
jip4pu.jpg

RL Polo green/grey varsity.
2vv9z0j.jpg

Got a vintage-esque Batman tee just for the heck of it.
10f4xi0.jpg

Solid pickups...
I've been eying that tan Levi jacket for a few weeks myself, it's real nice in person...
But that Polo jacket's more my style...

Thanks. The RL varsity is surprisingly nice, I was going to get the navy one but I have so much navy jackets/sweaters/outerwear already so I tried on the green and it looked great. Fit isn't as baggy as typical RL either, but not skin tight either. Just right for a varisty style jacket/sweater.

Edit: Was browsing backwards in the RL Polo thread and noticed J. Cole has the navy version.
40577_423445404660_86386329660_4509755_2965238_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Anybody know what store currently selling v neck sweater this week? Need more of them for work. I found some at H&M. Also, Old Navy having sale and wondering how's the fitting?
Zara are the best fit, high armholes and snug your body. 

I did'nt see this at my H&M... Anyone know an H&M in NYC with this?
5th Ave

Originally Posted by akuratl02

BR is handing out 40% of one item coupons for every Thursday in Sept.
the salespeople at the store never give me a coupon.  last time i talked to one of the workers i was expecting them to offer me one but they just tried to talk me into signing up for a card.  next time i'll straight up ask if they have a coupon to give me.  

If anyone is interested, I have a pair of those 1901 Carson's that I do not wear. I just don't do anything that requires me to wear these shoes. I've worn them once..
_6013876.jpg

PM me if you are interested.

Anyone have some recommendations for some slimmer fitting solid color swim suits? The next phase of my closet transformation is to ditch traditional board shorts and I have a vacation coming up. Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Anyone have some recommendations for some slimmer fitting solid color swim suits? The next phase of my closet transformation is to ditch traditional board shorts and I have a vacation coming up. Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated.
You're trying too hard.

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

what's wrong with board shorts?  people wear them because they're the most comfortable.
are you planning to wear those short swimming trunks that look like women's shorts?  try looking in j. crew or h&m.

Back
Top Bottom