Dressing better

50% off at the GAP and 40% off at B. Repub was so lovely
smokin.gif

You guys shoulda copped your miss's a jacket yesteerday at Banana Repub.

Sale was 40% off + 25% off all women ouerwear. I bought my moms two. @%#! don't deserve that type of love

They didn't show no love to the dudes. I copped the camel topcoat, the price went from $275 to $175, but I could have used an additional 25%
30t6p3b.gif

i tried getting the burgundy clarks desert boots from amazon but they sold out and now i cant seem to find them ANYWHERE. not even google is my friend.

any help? any leads?

Originally Posted by jhova718

i tried getting the burgundy clarks desert boots from amazon but they sold out and now i cant seem to find them ANYWHERE. not even google is my friend.

any help? any leads?

Burgandy? I have purple Clark DB..unless its burgandy..
laugh.gif
 in a size 10. PM.

yea i saw those but the sole is heavier and they dont feel right.. were these a limited run or something? theyre not Clarks website and i didnt see them in a clarks store at the mall.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

What do you guys think of these frye boots for $198. I'm looking for something similar to this style of boot for no more than 200. Any other suggestions similar to this pair, would be my first pair of boots.

14d3w4m.png

I would say go with the red wing GT.
as stated above, a better look for size <10 IMO
i bought a hardly used pair for 130, i saw a few others on sale on sf for under 160 you can jsut use search and see what come up.  Fantastic winter boot id say.  The upper tapers nicely to allow for even slimmer jeans to fit over, while being chunky enough to allow for a tuck in if youd like.
  Fit pics:
redwing.jpg

Anyone know some good Rayban Wayfer style sunglasses buy another brand? It doesnt have to be Wayferer knockoffs more so looking for black sunglasses with bug frames/lenses

Select men's outerwear 40% on Urban Outfitters, a lot of nice items. I just picked up a jacket so it's no use for me. I live in FL!

Man... all you guys are really lucky when it comes to buying clothes.

Being 6'5 and really skinny, the only thing I can buy in stores are pants,
things like shirts or sweaters have to be bought in a tall size online.

I would love to be able to walk into stores like H&M and buy something that I like.

End of rant.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Man... all you guys are really lucky when it comes to buying clothes.

Being 6'5 and really skinny, the only thing I can buy in stores are pants,
things like shirts or sweaters have to be bought in a tall size online.

I would love to be able to walk into stores like H&M and buy something that I like.

End of rant.

mad.gif
I'm about 6'5 and I used to have the same problem until I started lifting weights regularly. My frame is now much more likely to fit well into shirts and sweaters from retail stores. I still look for slim fit stuff, or stores that cut their clothes slim to begin with (Zara, Uniqlo, etc.), but the problem is much more manageable than when I was super skinny. For reference I was 175 or so now I'm about 200. 
I would recommend packing on some weight! 

Back
Top Bottom