Dressing better

I find putting a good looking fit together difficult with my other pairs of jeans...
Gotta figure something out cuz I'm always wearing this pair.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Posted this fit a while ago...

GraySweaterFit by Antoeknee1, on Flickr

Wore the same sweater but with a different shirt under.

today2 by Antoeknee1, on Flickr

(No, I don't hit my head in the doorway. I had the camera lens at a pretty wide angle so my tall !%% could fit in the frame.)

today by Antoeknee1, on Flickr

Im having difficulty find a pair of jeans with a slight light blue wash without them looking like working/brett favre wrangler style.
laugh.gif

Anybody have suggestions ?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Collar would look better tucked in on the first pic.. Buy a new pullover just all one color without the lil V in the front.

It was impossible keeping it tucked since the sweater's opening is very wide. Too wide.

Alright guys need sum suggestions, wearing a suit to a party but dont really wanna do hardbottoms. Lookin for a sum drivers or loafers or any other kinda shoe that would look nice with a black suit. I already have a couple in mind but figured id ask sum of u guys expert opinions.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Originally Posted by rcdp

Anyone ever get those GQ's from Tanga? It's been 12 weeks

Still haven't got mine yet, either. Although, I did get a fragrance sample in the mail that came from GQ, so I know they have my address. I wonder what's taking so long...
I've been waiting for my subscription too...
frown.gif

for yall people having problems with them lazy collars if you hang your shirts, button all of the buttons. button it all the way up. that way, it will hold its shape.

otherwise, those lazy collars start to look a little effeminate or guidoish/douchbebaggish....

my dude up there looking like ellen degeneres in the first picture, but worse.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

Collar would look better tucked in on the first pic.. Buy a new pullover just all one color without the lil V in the front.

It was impossible keeping it tucked since the sweater's opening is very wide. Too wide.

That's where buttonfly collars come in at.

Broke out the Abington's today.
ob0bbl.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

That's where buttonfly collars come in at.

Broke out the Abington's today.
ob0bbl.jpg

i need those

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by awon23

How often does J.Crew have sales? I see that they have one right now, but I'm waiting for them to cut the price on a coat that I want.
They have seasonal discounts especially around this time of year, but they are usually stingy with discounts.
sick.gif

If you're looking for something in particular let me know, I know a few employees so I can always get a discount on JCrew.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good lookin' out. I'm actually looking at this http://www.jcrew.com/mens...l/PRDOVR~96037/96037.jsp but I really need to go to the store and try it on. How much of a discount do employees get? Thanks for the help.
Its depends on the item but its usually 25-30% off, I could find out though just let me know if you need anything down the line.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Originally Posted by rcdp

Anyone ever get those GQ's from Tanga? It's been 12 weeks

Still haven't got mine yet, either. Although, I did get a fragrance sample in the mail that came from GQ, so I know they have my address. I wonder what's taking so long...
I still haven't gotten anything either ..

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

for yall people having problems with them lazy collars if you hang your shirts, button all of the buttons. button it all the way up. that way, it will hold its shape.

otherwise, those lazy collars start to look a little effeminate or guidoish/douchbebaggish....

my dude up there looking like ellen degeneres in the first picture, but worse.

roll.gif

Ahhhhhhh man... so true though.

Just got my first pair of non sneakers in a while

shoes_ia70940.jpg

Call em my grown man shoes
laugh.gif
not sure why it looks like it's got contrast stitching in that pic..

Originally Posted by bjamez20

shoes_ia70940.jpg

laugh.gif

damn them $%!%* is ugly

shoes_ia70940.jpg

laugh.gif
do they match your wheelchair and helmet though?

shoes_ia70940.jpg

laugh.gif
+$$+ looks like some payless special

I hope you didn't buy them just cause they are Timberland

All you dudes slamming the guy for getting those shoes are cornballs.

Clowning for the sake of clowning isn't really adding to the thread or the idea behind it.

If you think they're bad, at the very least tell him what's wrong with them or show him alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom