Dressing better

/\/\/\ I mean it's not so bad. At my old age I've never drank or smoked. The amount of money people my age have wasted doing either of the two...at least I have something to show for it.

^^lol ... how often do you move Ty? I dont even have 1/5th that many shoes and its a B whenever i've moved. Had to give up a ton of kicks when i moved out of college.

A few fits from the last couple weeks on vacation ...
A quick stop by the office to meet with one of my mentors ...

When a black man sees a police car ... he runs ...lol!!!

Running errands and helping the mrs pick up new frames ...

More frame picking errands ... (rolls eyes)

Date Nite ...

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ty- Range and variety of footwear...
eek.gif
.  I'm curious, does your bedroom still look like a stockroom?  I remember seeing pics of your room in the "Post Pics of your Room" thread.

Man it's still a stock room at the house, as of last week 700 pairs...a lady friend felt a need to count.
243ru61.jpg

how long did it take you???

events-mailer-nudiejeansm.jpg

www.tobi.com

Just copped some nudies
happy.gif
felt like sharing this great promo tobi is having!

30% off and free shipping!

Promo code : SHOP30

Doesn't Work on A.P.C/TOMS but take advantage and cop some nudies if you guys haven't!

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Ero Sennin

2eg5ipv.jpg

anyone mind helping a brother out? trying to figure out if this is a real beanie 
embarassed.gif
why wouldnt it be? you can cop for $10 from marshalls/tj maxx

He's right, they sell them at Marshalls for 10 bucks and Polo Scarfs for 10-20. Check your local Marshalls. You can see all the resellers on ebay right now. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

A few fits from the last couple weeks on vacation ...
A quick stop by the office to meet with one of my mentors ...

When a black man sees a police car ... he runs ...lol!!!

Running errands and helping the mrs pick up new frames ...

More frame picking errands ... (rolls eyes)

Date Nite ...
pimp.gif

i usually dig what these guys are doing, but i'm sorry i can't cosign this:

Travis Gumbs: One of my favorite aspects of the cold weather is the ability to layer and wear heavier clothing. You can do so much more, sartorially speaking, in colder weather. The shawl neck pullover, one of my favorites last winter, hasn’t lost any of its popularity this season. It’s the perfect midpoint between a crew neck sweater and a cardigan that lets you maintain a classy look. Most shawl collars are wool and harbor good warmth. The ability to easily seesaw between casual and dressy looks is the most appealing aspect of the piece. You can pair it with jeans or sweats as easily as you can layer with a shirt and tie. Pieces like this are key in keeping a balanced, clutter-free closet of optimum efficiency.

ShawlNeck-6.jpg

shawlnjpg.jpg

Fit Details:
The shawl I’m sporting is Rugby. The fit is perfect and the suede elbow patches add a bit of character. The hat is the same 8-panel BKc hat that I did a post on this spring. It’s certainly surely grown on me; I wear it just about everyday. The boots are old Clarks dessert boots but accessorized with some vintage leather gaiters to add some flair.

shawlc.jpg

shawldetails.png

leather gaiters over clarks desert boots? why? for what? is dude going horse riding?

the fit is cool up to there.  he's doing too much.

Without the gaiters it'd be a nice fit, the jeans could be a tad bit more roomy, but that's personal perference.

he's just doing it to experiment and stand out.  you shouldn't be surprised with anything fashion bloggers wear.
for his next post, i expect him to be riding on an actual horse.

Originally Posted by Ero Sennin

I'm from Canada mate, there's no marshalls or tj maxx's around here

oh well then just buy that beanie. or i might be able to go to my local marshalls and pick some up...

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

niidawg3 , you should start a blog of your daily fits. That would be awesome.

i was thinking the same thing. Maybe something similar to Ty's
pimp.gif

Anyone know of any deals on some clarks boots...I need another pair of boots kuz my timbs are kinda scuffed and i dont wanna haul out another 150 for a pair of timbs...plus i want sumthing different...at least they may let clarks into clubs kuz they dont let timbs to the ones i go

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

niidawg3 , you should start a blog of your daily fits. That would be awesome.

He's gonna have to buy niidawg3.tumblr.com from me =).

J/K.
Start a Tumblr Nii and buy a domain name for $7 bucks. It takes a few minutes and easy to work with. Great for killing time.

Back
Top Bottom