Dressing better

Originally Posted by cryptikman

I have a Vegas trip coming up and I plan to wear suits throughout the whole trip.

i'd be dying if i wore a suit and tie the whole time in vegas.  even if it was light fabric i'd be uncomfortable.  i wore a t-shirt and jeans most of the time.  i had to take into account that i was drunk most of the time and smoking cigars.  next time i'll try a nice blazer and maybe a light sports shirt.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

As for my NYE celebration I'm going to rock a navy blue blazer, a green polka dot pocket square, a light blue spread collar sport shirt, and I'm debating between some dark navy 501s or some khaki cords. I'm undecided on shoes too, but it will either be some desert boots or some loafers.

I'll try and get some pics up later if I have time.
^^ Check your local Macys. I went to the 34th St Herald Square and they had great sales, especially if you use or open your Macys card. They had Tommy Hilfiger corduroys in black,grey,navy,khaki and brown for $20. All sizes below 36 waist were available. They also had slim chinos such as the ones pictured below.

15ft36r.jpg

Info on cardigan
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
looks like j. crew ?

btw, I finally received my GQ subscription from that deal a while ago. yeah ! lol.

jeans are actually comfortable as they ahve stretched out, ive been wearing them for probably half a year.. theyre APC Petit standards (7" hem) i got them after wearing New standards for a year (7.5") which were a bit too big for me. im on the hunt for a 7,25" hem as they are a bit too tight knee down, im 6'2 180 with big thighs, wish my thighs were smaller.

Originally Posted by i0kr1sol

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

As for my NYE celebration I'm going to rock a navy blue blazer, a green polka dot pocket square, a light blue spread collar sport shirt, and I'm debating between some dark navy 501s or some khaki cords. I'm undecided on shoes too, but it will either be some desert boots or some loafers.

I'll try and get some pics up later if I have time.
^^ Check your local Macys. I went to the 34th St Herald Square and they had great sales, especially if you use or open your Macys card. They had Tommy Hilfiger corduroys in black,grey,navy,khaki and brown for $20. All sizes below 36 waist were available. They also had slim chinos such as the ones pictured below.

15ft36r.jpg

Info on cardigan
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
looks like j. crew ?

btw, I finally received my GQ subscription from that deal a while ago. yeah ! lol.
it's from Zara...

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Got these joints for $32, cant be mad at that.

Link?

I actually bought them at Urban Outfitters in Burbank, CA. They were marked down to $60 from $85, plus an extra 50% off cause they had a sale goin on. Today is the last day, I believe.

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Just picked up this crew neck sweater for $7:

kohls-longsleeve-shirts-croft-and-barrow-crew-sweater.jpg

Fit is actually pretty good (sized down one and got a medium for a slimmer fit), and for seven bucks you can't go really go wrong. Good layering piece. Just a heads up.

http://www.kohls.com/kohl...row+Crewneck+Sweater.jsp

Use code TWENTY4U for 20% off.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/cle...~622715/Croft+and+Barrow+Crewneck+Sweater.jsp

Good looks. I love crew neck sweaters so this is def appreciated.

I find myself just wearing solid shirts at work, most versatile, don't get crazy with all the stripes.
$53 each at Nordstroms, should drop in price as this is the last week of the sale.
Picture%20182.jpg

J. Crew also has an extra 40% on all sales clothes.  I got some $40 lounge pants for $5.99

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

J. Crew also has an extra 40% on all sales clothes.  I got some $40 lounge pants for $5.99

Is this in store?  What colors do they have?  I only see heather grey online and they're $50.  Otherwise, I'll probably just buy the RLX sweats.

H&M is the way to go if youre starting to fluff up your wardrobe a little. they won't last tho. just get shirts and sweaters from there. and jackets.

I want a 2nd pair of Wallys...I have the sand suede boot.

What do you guys recommend? The real leather looks nice, but does it scratch/scuff easily?

the more worn look dark suede looks more beatup right out of the box.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I want a 2nd pair of Wallys...I have the sand suede boot.

What do you guys recommend? The real leather looks nice, but does it scratch/scuff easily?

the more worn look dark suede looks more beatup right out of the box.
these are the ones I think look the best, and what I called "real leather"

/ProductImages/shoes_iaec1085876.jpg

http://www.shoes.com/Shop...y=M&cpckw=Clarks+Men's+Wallabee+Low+Shoes+(Brown+Oily+Leather)&CAWELAID=200019132

the oily brown has more of a tumbled leather and wont show lighting around the creases as much as the beeswax.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

the oily brown has more of a tumbled leather and wont show lighting around the creases as much as the beeswax.

interesting.

So is the oily more durable, in the sense not as easily scratched? Should something be sprayed on them?

I basically jsut wear the sand suede, knowing they will get beat up

Back
Top Bottom