Dressing better

Man Aceofjays you have sold me on that forever 21 for men stuff lol..... Typically I would never even step fooy in there but homestly you have made me rethink some of their stuff

2wmpctu.jpg

very rusty with my camera

went to see Swan Lake @ the NYC ballet a few days back.

loving these slim fit cargos from JCrew
pimp.gif

Man Aceofjays you have sold me on that forever 21 for men stuff lol..... Typically I would never even step fooy in there but homestly you have made me rethink some of their stuff

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

i give dude props for being honest and helping get folks on the game for cheap. (unless you work at f21, if so...shame on you
laugh.gif
)

Truth be told though, i GOT on my girl for trying to buy me a f21 men tie
eyes.gif
not a bad tie either, simple grey wool number, but i couldnt bring myself to wear it
laugh.gif

that gant jacket was on sale at my store for half off...we have a bunch of awesome stuff here, but no foot traffic...we're right outside the union square shopping dist in San Francisco....
im starting our website this week, ill add a bunch of gant stuff and link you guys when we go live.

laugh.gif
sneakaprince the fit on the clothing is great IMO, quality of course is lacking. But, it's good for the price.

thinkinFRESH: feelin' the cargos. I'm thinkin about trying a pair out.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Past few days. Keepin' it simple.

tumblr_lgr4src6Dj1qh6hgco1_500.jpg

5458054008_21224135f0.jpg

It's gettin' warm quick

tumblr_lgus0exekk1qh6hgco1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgus0exekk1qh6hgco2_500.jpg

To think, I almost sent these to the Goodwill. A little shoe polish (Vaseline) did these beaters justice.

Nice work sir
pimp.gif

i give dude props for being honest and helping get folks on the game for cheap. (unless you work at f21, if so...shame on you
laugh.gif
)
The only reason I'm "up on" the 21MEN stuff is the price point and fit.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 @ working at F21(no offense to any workers in this thread
nerd.gif
)
EDIT:

Thanks NooEra

aceofjays
Thanks bro, great fits u have put together lately.... I applaud you for finding things in F21...
Its always a bust when I step up in that store... Im tooo tall for most of their pieces.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

laugh.gif
)
The only reason I'm "up on" the 21MEN stuff is the price point and fit.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 @ working at F21(no offense to any workers in this thread
nerd.gif
)
EDIT:

Thanks NooEra

nah word, no shame in the game at all...old navy express aldo and f21 for some reason i just boycott for no reason
laugh.gif

i've gone into f21 with the little lady and seen some pretty smart looking stuff though
nerd.gif

Seeing as how I kinda sparked this current discussion.....

Ace as I said u have really opened my eyes to some of their pieces for men. I've always kind of objected to the F21 for men stuff just because at the end of the day its still F21 ya know. But alot of the fits you have put together have made me rethink my original boycott

DIM- I understand your boycott alot, honestly quality is a pretty big thing for me (i'm one of those pay now or pay later kinda guys, even though I still buy JB knowing the quality sucks). I think Ace has introduced alot of us how to come up quickly on some nice clothes at affordable prices. Not saying I won't continue to J. Crew, and BR shop like I've been doing all I'm saying is I won't turn a blind eye to some of the nicer designs offered by F21.....

aceofjays, nice fits bro..

i looked if the clothes fit good , it looks on point.
quality would be good to have but fitting is more essential

Just want to give you guys a heads up, my sales rep at jcrew just emailed me telling me that the 484's vintage slims are on sale for 59.90, from it's original 100$, add the 15% student discount and you can scoop these up at like 65%...it's only one of the washes though....I'm almost sure is the one I'm always gettin asked about on here when I wear them....defiantly a steal.

I have a question about loafers and socks. I recently picked up these Aldens and wanted to know : Should I match my socks with my pants or match them with the shoes ??

alden2.jpg

I match my socks with my pants, unless it's Friday and I'm dressing a little more casual, I'll mix it up a bit.

What are some good denim brands that DON'T hurt your pocket?

Right now I'm in Levi's and Polo jeans, looking to branch out.

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

got a grandad shirt for christmas similar to this H&M one but have no idea how to wear it. Any tips?
DXLA01_91182_10103_26_6864.jpg
What? It's just a henley. You can layer it under a workshirt or just wear it alone.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Gap on Wed.... Use 40% off.... U should spend about 40 bucks

Originally Posted by Zig Zag

I have a question about loafers and socks. I recently picked up these Aldens and wanted to know : Should I match my socks with my pants or match them with the shoes ??

alden2.jpg
Don't match your socks with either.  Where bright colored socks or argyle..depending on the rest of ur fit it will look good

no code needed they are handing out coupons in the store just to be on the safe side go in there cop some cheap 3 dollar underwear then make sure they hand you the coupon with your receipt

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

got a grandad shirt for christmas similar to this H&M one but have no idea how to wear it. Any tips?
DXLA01_91182_10103_26_6864.jpg
What? It's just a henley. You can layer it under a workshirt or just wear it alone.
Word.

You could wear a henley with anything really. Under a jacket, by itself, etc...

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Gap on Wed.... Use 40% off.... U should spend about 40 bucks

got a code?

http://www.bargainez.com/...rd-gap-printable-coupon/

u can print out the gap coupon right there its on one priced item if u have a gap card u get 45

Originally Posted by Zig Zag

I never, and I mean NEVER wear loafers with socks that show....but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom