Drew Rosenhaus

Played football with him over Thanksgiving as he is my brother-in-law's cousin. Really good guy and much more humble then you see him on tv.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Played football with him over Thanksgiving as he is my brother-in-law's cousin. Really good guy and much more humble then you see him on tv.

Homie was prolly wearing that bluetooth while running a short slant...

Next question.
indifferent.gif

Next question.
indifferent.gif

Next question.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Holy %#$#:
Rosenhaus' NFL clients include:
eek.gif

Read that list and it's basically all former Canes or Dolphins. His office must be outta Miami I'm guessing.

He also has several Seminoles on there as well, so Florida treats him very very well.

He went to UM. UM players gave him his start really. He grew up a Canes fan. Then used to hang around the football practices when he was in school at UM.Became close friends with some of the players and eventually got some of them to let him represent them. I think Sapp was his first big client.

AZ Cardinals fans are the most disloyal and bandwagon fans out of any franchise in the sports world.

So the Steelers and the Giants are the last 2 champions, right?

* Fernando Bryant, cornerback, Pittsburgh Steelers.
* Plaxico Burress, wide receiver, Free Agent.
* Reuben Droughns, running back, New York Giants.
* Justin Hartwig, offensive lineman, Pittsburgh Steelers.
* Kenny Phillips, safety, New York Giants.
* Antonio Pierce, linebacker, New York Giants.
* Lawrence Timmons, linebacker, Pittsburgh Steelers.

Were they all with their team when the Giants/Steelers won the SB? Who else is there?

Here's the thing I'm wondering: how many big name players does he get large contracts for on Super Bowl winning teams? So far, it looks like justPlaxico.

Dockett, Boldin, James, and Rolle almost got rings in AZ. Plus a couple smaller named guys he has on the Cards. So he had a couple others get real close.

But how many stars have gotten large contracts on Super Bowl winning teams after Rosenhaus repped them?

That's where my curiosity lies.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

But how many stars have gotten large contracts on Super Bowl winning teams after Rosenhaus repped them?

Next question.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

So you're asking about which teams, after winning the super bowl, then went out and spent big money on a player he repped? Thas what you'reasking? Am I following you? Cuz lookin at his list, I don't see many guys that won super bowls goin back the last 4-5 years. Just the Giants andSteelers guys listed before.

CP1708:
23ska909red02:

So you're asking about which teams, after winning the super bowl, then went out and spent big money on a player he repped?
No. How many players...... got repped by Rosenhaus.... got a big contract due to being repped by Rosenhaus.... won a Super Bowl during that bigcontract with the team paying them that big contract.

Oh. Then off the current list, just the one, Plax.

But if Sapp was repped by Drew, then he would be another in Tampa.

And he was close with TO in Philly, and the guys from AZ last year, And Stalworth in NE, but that's about it.

I don't know about any former players that might have retired or whatever recently.

CP1708:
23ska909red02:

So you're asking about which teams, after winning the super bowl, then went out and spent big money on a player he repped?
No. How many players...... got repped by Rosenhaus.... got a big contract due to being repped by Rosenhaus.... won a Super Bowl during that big contract with the team paying them that big contract.

i see where you're trying to go but it seems rather pointless to try to go there...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

CP1708:

23ska909red02:

No. How many players...... got repped by Rosenhaus.... got a big contract due to being repped by Rosenhaus.... won a Super Bowl during that big
contract with the team paying them that big contract.

i see where you're trying to go but it seems rather pointless to try to go there...
laugh.gif

I know, its not like this dude is the gm or something.

They don't care!

Players are just trying to paid.
money.jpg

Players hire agents to get MOST amount of money possible for them.

img004.jpg

Thats for GMs and owners to decide the risk and reward of it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by rawjs

Homie was prolly wearing that bluetooth while running a short slant...
Best comment in here.

Back
Top Bottom