Driicky Graham vol. SNAPBACKS AND TATTOOS

Can anyone explain the purpose to why artists like this guy makes music that is soo generic and boring? this has got to be the dumbest song ive heard in a long time. It just makes my balls itch every time I listen to it. Anyone like this song or does everyone find it annoying as well?

Last edited:
This song sucks and so does he, but I respect the fact that he isn't stupid enough to have 1,000 tattoos...yet

Man I first heard this dude in my car on Sirirus about 4 months ago. Song is terrible then and terrible now. And i'm not a hater of catchy music. I can get why Cashin' Out or "I Don't Like" or hot records. But this just sounds like a wack attempt at a catchy record.

But am I trippin'? Did this cat name himself after Drake with the Driicky(Drizzy) Graham(Aubrey Graham)? Cat even looks like Drake. Looks like a mixture of Drake and Chris Brown. A&R's and Label heads gotta someday see man that people don't want the same tired ol' music. Yea maybe he'll have a hit but you not gonna build this dude a career with ish like this.

Can anyone explain the purpose to why artists like this guy makes music that is soo generic and boring? this has got to be the dumbest song ive heard in a long time. It just makes my balls itch every time I listen to it. Anyone like this song or does everyone find it annoying as well?

Why did he make the song? i'm sure he's made at least 100K off this song from single sales and show money.
Song is annoying but it's catchy.

Why did he make the song? i'm sure he's made at least 100K off this song from single sales and show money.
Song is annoying but it's catchy.
100K?? im sure he didnt make that much... just because an artist sells 100K singles, they dont even get half of that money... its expensive to be a artist but if you work hard and are original, it will pay off

Back
Top Bottom