Drive by shooting, Please help

4th of July cookout summit on Imperial?
nerd.gif
staying at the motel 6? 

heard we got the plug there

I'm starting to think we're never going to know unequivocally whether or not this story is true.

Waiting for Fousey Tube to conduct a social experiment on OP where Pousey waits outside Ice_T house and says, "here, bro bro, here is $5000 cash and diapers for your baby mama.  Now lets go to hospital and film the victim for my channel for views and more subscribers."  If OP dips on Fousey then we know this thread is a lie. Fousey will then leave his camera lying around and frame OP for stealing it.  Then OP will start a gofund me thread for his lawyer fees.  Al Audi will be angry...again.  But we wont know if its legit or if OP is in cahoots with Pousey and this is all just social experiment inception and this thread is fusey's experiment.    :nthat:  
Your name should be corny street cat

**** is fake. A story this tragic would never be able to elude all forms of verification.

Why are there so many pages and days of arguing whether it's true or not in here???

It's pretty simple call the sheriff or visit the location and ask around.

30 mins to figure it out and you guys are spending days arguing here

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are there so many pages and days of argueing whether it's true or not in here???
30 mins to figure it out and you guys are spending days argueing here
do you even spellcheck? quoting your post and seeing those red squiggly lines makes me want to choke you out. it's arguing brah. THERE'S NO DAMN E IN THERE.

Why are there so many pages and days of argueing whether it's true or not in here???
30 mins to figure it out and you guys are spending days argueing here
Don't be that guy.

do you even spellcheck? quoting your post and seeing those red squiggly lines makes me want to choke you out. it's arguing brah. THERE'S NO DAMN E IN THERE.
I misspelled one word.
Don't be that guy.
I am not,but it really is simple rather than arguing to no avail here... about to demand one's head.

It took me one phone call,and I got the information if anyone seriously needs it P.M. me.

I misspelled one word.

I am not,but it really is simple rather than arguing to no avail here... about to demand one's head.
It took me one phone call,and I got the information if anyone seriously needs it P.M. me.

Post that info here.

You ain't special. We ain't got time to pm you.

OP I'm finna file a false charge back cause you starting look like a fraud out here. You better clear this schift up by tomorrow

I misspelled one word.

Shut up.

Back
Top Bottom