Drive by shooting, Please help

There was a shooting last night near my neighborhood.

It was already on the news last night

Turns out OP's girl got hit by the magic bullet that killed Kennedy.

Whoda thought

NT, where we have threads dedicated to spending 100s on frivolous **** but need SSN, blood type and the secret password to give a piddly $15 to one of our own in need.

Come on man

We live in times where people lie, cheat, steal, and scam over the dumbest stuff just for a few dollars. People have done and said a lot worse for money.

Just because someone has a go fund me doesn't mean it's real.

I've seen people who are well off make go funds me asking for money to cover for funeral costs... I'm sorry but to me that's petty as hell. :smh:

Deputy Carolina Roman, Century Station. Might be legit guys, OP would be a fool dropping names like that if he was lying. Ill be donating if we get confirmation and i hope everyone in here doubting will do the same.

Opie could've just called and axed for a name though.

I find it hard to believe there is no news of this. Even if they didn't release the victim's names they would still report this at the 10 o'clock news especially since it involved paralyzing a mother causing the premature birth of her child and endangering the kids livelihood. There's too much involved not to report.

Last edited:
Opie could've just called and axed for a name though.

I find it hard to believe there is no news of this. Even if they didn't release the victim's names they would still report this at the 10 o'clock news especially since it involved paralyzing a mother causing the premature birth of her child and endangering the kids livelihood. There's too much involved not to report.

This. But I'm not ready to call dude a liar just yet. Not over something this serious.

I hope everything turns out well for you OP.

On a side note - should have just started a gofundme for a henny cognac drive, nt would have been less skeptical.

Not every shooting makes the news in L.A., BUT it makes the google.

My student being killed was all over our students twitter feeds minutes after it happened and later on news sites with articles written about the situation.

Im just cautious because when I search her best friend, the victim and the commenters on gofundme and they've made 1 post about it and no other dialogue about it.

The victim and best friend have avatar pages.

There's no pictures of the OP anywhere, no twitter talk, nothing.

Back
Top Bottom