Drive by shooting, Please help

This whole thread is classic and sad at the same time.

This boy got yall convinced off a text msg to elliot stabler and a picture of some white girl who just got her appendix taken out.

White pregnant woman named katie mcdaniels gets shot and paralyzed? **** woulda been all over the news.

Yall aint never got got before?
laugh.gif
 all of this.

i dont know how yall are mad at this thread...instant classic for me. 
laugh.gif

It was in Lynwood California

The Sherrifs are still looking into it, They've been trying to talk to my Daughters Mom, to get a sketch of the people that did but she hasn't been able to talk.

I checked Lynwood, Ca and they've only had 1 gun violence related incident all year .

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/query/3789c76d-1235-4d1d-95ab-4af6459178df

From my history of visiting this site , I found it to be accurate and they get their info from 1,500 + sources.

1. How does a car follow you and how do you let a car follow you around on one the busiest times of the day.
2. Why didnt you contribute to the sketch? Why did they have to wait on your "daughter's mom" since you said you seen them.
3. Why are you calling her your "daughters mom". Sound like someone who isn't in a relationship to me. Just weird.
4. Why are you on here asking for money instead of calling the news station and scheduleing a press conference with your and her family to try find any information on who did this. I think getting a person this bold off the street who has seen your face is more important then money.
5. It's highly unlikely an incident this brazen done in broad day, around one the most busiest times of day doesn't have any back story behind it.

Last edited:
I checked Lynwood, Ca and they've only had 1 gun violence related incident all year .

From my history of visiting this site , I found it to be accurate and they get their info from 1,500 + sources.

1. How does a car follow you and how do you let a car follow you around on one the busiest times of the day.
2. Why didnt you contribute to the sketch? Why did they have to wait on your "daughter's mom" since you said you seen them.
3. Why are you calling her your "daughters mom". Sound like someone who isn't in a relationship to me. Just weird.
4. Why are you on here asking for money instead of calling the news station and scheduleing a press conference with your and her family to try find any information on who did this. I think getting a person this bold off the street who has seen your face is more important then money.
5. It's highly unlikely an incident this brazen done in broad day, around one the most busiest times of day doesn't have any back story behind it.

ice-t ice-t

It was in Lynwood California

The Sherrifs are still looking into it, They've been trying to talk to my Daughters Mom, to get a sketch of the people that did but she hasn't been able to talk.

I think its more weird that u haven't heard people use the term sons/daughters mom when they're in a relationship. Dudes be with their BMs for a decade long and still use that to describe their SO lol.

Man y'all cut the corny back and forth out, y'all ruining the thread
The thread been ruined papi. 
You ruined it with this cornball ****. 

Anyone confirm or deny the story?
Waiting for Fousey Tube to conduct a social experiment on OP where Pousey waits outside Ice_T house and says, "here, bro bro, here is $5000 cash and diapers for your baby mama.  Now lets go to hospital and film the victim for my channel for views and more subscribers."  If OP dips on Fousey then we know this thread is a lie. Fousey will then leave his camera lying around and frame OP for stealing it.  Then OP will start a gofund me thread for his lawyer fees.  Al Audi will be angry...again.  But we wont know if its legit or if OP is in cahoots with Pousey and this is all just social experiment inception and this thread is fusey's experiment.    
nthat.gif

f5c843b7cfe547e51f691daf0a1a1188.549x352x73.gif

Back
Top Bottom