Driving in the winter time APPRECIATION

It snowed last night and me and my buddies decided to go driving.... It's great to drive on snow
pimp.gif

Not my video but you know what I'm talking about
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

driving in fog not appreciated

word. it was mad foggy out in San Diego this morning. i dont know what it is but Cali heads cant drive for crap when it starts raining or its theres alittle fog.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it definetly doesnt snow that much to the point where i need to spend 100+ for each stud tire for one season, my all seasonals should do the trick, RWD ftl

this is not appreciated. people drive so slow, you might as well hop out and push the car

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

it definetly doesnt snow that much to the point where i need to spend 100+ for each stud tire for one season, my all seasonals should do the trick, RWD ftl

It's illegal to drive without stud tires in the winter time here
ohwell.gif

I love it BECAUSE of the fact that there are no cars. Snow football, laughing at people sliding around, then helping them push their cars out of snowpiles ftw!

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

add a few of these to your trunk.
27797_200.jpg

another guy suggested adding two bags of salt to your trunk.. helps with the weight...and if you need to get out of a rut...you have it there to spread if needbe

Originally Posted by gko2408

I love it BECAUSE of the fact that there are no cars. Snow football, laughing at people sliding around, then helping them push their cars out of snowpiles ftw!

Back
Top Bottom