Driving Instructor's in Seattle

Oct 5, 2006
Ok, I'm 19 and moved here from Canada and I only have a Washington Learner's Permit. Need a license and car soon so i can commute and build up insurance.

Can anyone recommend me a good driving school/instructor? thanks
I thought if you were 18 you didn't need to take driving classes? You can just use your old driver's license as proof of being certified somewhere else and you just have to take a written and road test to prove you know the different laws.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan
Top Bottom