Driving through Hollywood Vol. "Ya'll wanna see a dead body?"

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Here's a little video my boy put together after some tom-foolery before and while driving through Hollywood. It has everything from chicks to superheroes to crackheads. Just wanted to share in order to hopefully give you guys a few laughs.
Most places in the world have one of these things, some have two, all three on any given night? Only Hollywood.
pimp.gif

Haha when in doubt and bored Hollywood is the place to go. Love la!

But all star weekend>Hollywood trust me no better time here in la when it's all star the amount of females and booze here make people do some wild wild stuff

Haha when in doubt and bored Hollywood is the place to go. Love la!

But all star weekend>Hollywood trust me no better time here in la when it's all star the amount of females and booze here make people do some wild wild stuff

nice vid, man i never been to cali i want to go, and spec's on truck tahoe white faint looks higher the a 6inch lift maybe 8? idk. and i wonder how much to fill it. lol

and face palm at breaking the homie toy lmao. IT HAPPENS!!

nice vid, man i never been to cali i want to go, and spec's on truck tahoe white faint looks higher the a 6inch lift maybe 8? idk. and i wonder how much to fill it. lol

best city in America and this is coming for a Southern cat.

Hollywood on a Saturday night. amazing.

whole strip full of thrills and adventures.

best city in America and this is coming for a Southern cat.

Hollywood on a Saturday night. amazing.

whole strip full of thrills and adventures.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cali chicks look like a @$%$*$@$ of more fun than NY chicks, a new York chick would have picked up a dirty diaper and launched it straight at your window with sharpshooter precision...lol, we New Yorkers are just too %@%+$ rude, I'm moving.
This, but I have a feeling Cali chicks are a whole lot more full of themselves than NYC chicks though.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nice video. Made me want to take a trip to Hollywood.
And this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cali chicks look like a @$%$*$@$ of more fun than NY chicks, a new York chick would have picked up a dirty diaper and launched it straight at your window with sharpshooter precision...lol, we New Yorkers are just too %@%+$ rude, I'm moving.
This, but I have a feeling Cali chicks are a whole lot more full of themselves than NYC chicks though.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nice video. Made me want to take a trip to Hollywood.
And this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Yeah man I felt bad about the helicopter but its all been taken care of
laugh.gif
And as far as the truck goes its got a 15in lift, with 20"x14" wheels and 40" tires. Sitting in that thing you are at the same level as semi trucks!

[h1][/h1]
5630729120_4b8175828a_z.jpg

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Yeah man I felt bad about the helicopter but its all been taken care of
laugh.gif
And as far as the truck goes its got a 15in lift, with 20"x14" wheels and 40" tires. Sitting in that thing you are at the same level as semi trucks!

[h1][/h1]
5630729120_4b8175828a_z.jpg

That pose Spiderman popped out with when he realized he was being watched had me out of breath.
roll.gif

I need to visit one day.

That pose Spiderman popped out with when he realized he was being watched had me out of breath.
roll.gif

I need to visit one day.

mannnnn makes me miss Hollywood a ton. my boy used to live right off Cahuenga, recognized a lot of spots in the video. many good drunken times occurred in Hollywood. wish my boy still lived there.

mannnnn makes me miss Hollywood a ton. my boy used to live right off Cahuenga, recognized a lot of spots in the video. many good drunken times occurred in Hollywood. wish my boy still lived there.

Back
Top Bottom