Driving Under the Influence

I have a friend who has to go to court tomorrow for his 3rd DWI (not learning from your mistakes FTL) but he could end up doing some time.

I have been in the car with him on may occasions while we were drunk leaving the club, bars, ect... Always made it home safe. Even on the night he caught 1 ofthe DWI's he had just dropped me off.

I've drove drunk quite a few times. Never got caught by the police though.

So my question is how do you feel about driving while drunk??? Do you do it? Have you been in the car with people who have???

Dumb and never.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm sure a lot of us have been there. I just don't understand "Bars" ... like.. people go there to drink, do you expect them to always have aDD with them or call a cab? At a club you really don't have to drink, and your usually with a few ppl who could be a DD. I've never drove home DRUNK..but I have w/ a small buzz after a few drinks. Never been caught though, never plan to
laugh.gif

Been in a car w/ people who have done and I still am ashamed of myself to this day. It only takes one time to ruin yours and someone else's life. There isno reason to drive drunk, ever. I never have, never will and will never again ride w/ somoene who has been drinking.

Um. endangering other people's lives FTL.
if you do it and die or hurt yourself, it's something you chose to do. you reap what you sow.
if you ruin someone else's life...one that had nothing to do with the decisions you made...

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:
I have a friend who has to go to court tomorrow for his 3rd DWI (not learning from your mistakes FTL) but he could end up doing some time.

I have been in the car with him on may occasions while we were drunk leaving the club, bars, ect... Always made it home safe. Even on the night he caught 1 of the DWI's he had just dropped me off.

So my question is how do you feel about driving while drunk??? Do you do it? Have you been in the car with people who have???

Yup! Every time me and friends go out we all drink we don't have a designated driver
laugh.gif

But when we drive its mainly my boy (who drives drunk/drinks while he is driving) or me, I would say its different for people. I wouldnt drive if I was pissydrunk.

I drive normal while I am intoxicated...People often say you shouldnt do it and yes its true, but eveyone is different some people can do it and some cant.

I haven't got caught and neither has my boy and DC/PG County Cops don't be playing when it comes to pulling people over at night.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

I have been in the car with him on may occasions while we were drunk leaving the club, bars, ect... Always made it home safe. Even on the night he caught 1 of the DWI's he had just dropped me off.

Yup! Every time me and friends go out we all drink we don't have a designated driver
laugh.gif

But when we drive its mainly my boy (who drives drunk/drinks while he is driving) or me, I would say its different for people. I wouldnt drive if I was pissy drunk.

I drive normal while I am intoxicated...People often say you shouldnt do it and yets its true, but eveyone is different some people can do and some cant.

I haven't got caught and neither has my boy and DC/PG County don't be playing when it comes to pulling people over at night.

Well brandon we from the same "urrea", and its the same situation with me. When we go out we all drink. I have a couple friends who don't evendrive. My friend that goes to court is can drive when hes all in. I can drive when I'm wasted but I know some people who can't drive off of one drink.Like you said I guess its different for people.

I havent in a long time but there were a few times last summer when we would go to Buffalo Wild Wings down the road right after I turned 21... have a few beersand I'd still be buzzed driving home. Always waited a while before going home but still had that slight buzz.

There was a time a few years ago I drank a good amount.. waited awhile before driving home and it was like 5 am so I just said screw it... it was a good 25 mindrive home..
smh.gif
@ me...

If i'm gonna be out drinking I make sure I have a ride home. I rarely do anymore. Know someone from work who's fiance was killed due to a drunkdriver... pisses me off more than anything.

The bad thing is whenever I drove drunk getting in an accident was the last thing on my mind.. it was not getting caught
smh.gif

Hell I get pulled over ALLLL the time.. I can be driving through the neighborhood going the speed limit and I'll get pulled over
roll.gif

I've gotten pulled over at least 5 times this year I bet...always was for my tinted windows... finally got rid of that tint

laugh.gif
Speaking of drunk driving

while playing Madden 10.. I just got an advertisement.. "Over the Limit under Arrest"

How Ironice

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

laugh.gif

But when we drive its mainly my boy (who drives drunk/drinks while he is driving) or me, I would say its different for people. I wouldnt drive if I was pissy drunk.

I drive normal while I am intoxicated...People often say you shouldnt do it and yets its true, but eveyone is different some people can do and some cant.

I haven't got caught and neither has my boy and DC/PG County don't be playing when it comes to pulling people over at night.

Well brandon we from the same "urrea", and its the same situation with me. When we go out we all drink. I have a couple friends who don't even drive. My friend that goes to court is can drive when hes all in. I can drive when I'm wasted but I know some people who can't drive off of one drink. Like you said I guess its different for people.

Yup, the only time I would probably stay put is if I am stumbling and I know I am @$%%+% up. And even in that case I could operate my car but I wont because Iknow I would probably pass-out or fall asleep halfway home. I have had to parallel park while driving drunk (got in their the first time every time).

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

laugh.gif

Well brandon we from the same "urrea", and its the same situation with me. When we go out we all drink. I have a couple friends who don't even drive. My friend that goes to court is can drive when hes all in. I can drive when I'm wasted but I know some people who can't drive off of one drink. Like you said I guess its different for people.

Yup, the only time I would probably stay put is if I am stumbling and I know I am @$%%+% up. And even in that case I could operate my car but I wont because I know I would probably pass-out or fall asleep halfway home. I have had to parallel park while driving drunk (got in their the first time every time).

Yeah me too. For some reason I think I'm more focused when drunk because I'm worried about getting caught.

I think I'm going to cut back on driving late at night...didn't realize so many of y'all drive when drunk

man its a tough situation because i know i can drive. but if the cops pull me over its not gonna be good. i probably shouldn't do it, but sometimes i justhave to get home.

I've done it before but I don't do it anymore. Do NOT do it!!! I've seen friends and family members pay for it both in terms of monetary andphysical damage.

Originally Posted by Cz7

It's not something I advocate

But I've definitely done it.

and after my recent run in with the cops ...will not be doing it again

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by Cz7

It's not something I advocate

But I've definitely done it.

and after my recent run in with the cops ...will not be doing it again

Thats what I thought my friend would do but apparently he didn't learn his lesson. Now he could end up doing like 6 months in jail and he doesn't havehis license anymore. Got a fresh BMW in the driveway for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom