DRIZZY OFFICIALLY JOINS TEAM JORDAN

So Drake announced he's on team Jordan tonight @ his Portland show. The OVO kicks were a gift for him joining the team. Peep the vid below

how are we suppose to take this?

Will any shoes be released?

Mark Parker's response to Kanye's slick talk?

Last edited:
Yea they hot but will jb do them just like nike did the yeezys? Limited supply at a very high price?

This could be really good or really bad for JB/Drake depending on how they plan to do business and what not but I'm sort of interested to see what will happen in the future

ohwell.gif

Shoes will be harder to obtain that yeezys if they ever release a drake themed or drake signature shoe that looks good...everybody and they mama loves drake...all in all I like the parternership of drake and jb

Drake tell JB to bring back the chrome 2's & other good retro CW's and Drop trophies already :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
drake the type of n***a to put glitter on his jordans

And pink shoe strings with ruffle socks! On a serious note I don't see why this would excite anyone. Now he can get PE''s for free and ****. **** Drake and his ***** *** young money family.

I don't care for the actual collab but the shoes themselves are fire. I hope he doesn't get his own shoe though, that would be a travesty.

The shoes look like they are using high quality materials. Pictures below are from his Instagram. This is really big when you think about it, Drake will be the first ever "RAPPER" signed to Jordan Brand. That 12 pack has me interested. It's funny how people will hate on Drake for his music, but would be dying to cop.

View media item 679226OVO Stingray 10's Sample Pack

View media item 679227OVO Stingray 12's Sample Pack #LaFamilia

Oh yeah, I don't think Matt Parker has any decision making when it comes to Jordan Brand signing whoever to their roster. While, Nike still has some sort of stack in Jordan, Jordan Brand is it's on entity.

Last edited:
I got nothing against Drake. I actually like people who aren't afraid to be their selves regardless of ridicule, but this **** is ******* wack! A rapper on JB? Put me on.

Oh wow here we go folks this the begining of the end hopefully all the hype steers towards the drizzys and away from the Ogs

The shoes look like they are using high quality materials. Pictures below are from his Instagram. This is really big when you think about it, Drake will be the first ever "RAPPER" signed to Jordan Brand. That 12 pack has me interested. It's funny how people will hate on Drake for his music, but would be dying to cop.

View media item 679226OVO Stingray 10's Sample Pack

View media item 679227OVO Stingray 12's Sample Pack #LaFamilia

Oh yeah, I don't think Matt Parker has any decision making when it comes to Jordan Brand signing whoever to their roster. While, Nike still has some sort of stack in Jordan, Jordan Brand is it's on entity.

I think I read that the material is "Sting Ray" material, which is what was used on the heel of the Altitude XIII's (first release).

Matt Parker is the ceo, so he likely has nothing to do with day-to-day operations, including endorsements, but JB is a division of Nike. There's some autonomy with JB, for sure, but it is absolutely under the Nike umbrella, just like NSW, Nike Basketball, Converse, etc.

Last edited:
I thought Bow Wow was on Jordan Brand a few years ago? And Ghostface does their commercials already.

Good.

I hope his shoes generate all the hype and attention.

Thus,

making OG colorways easier to get. :wink:

Last edited:
In terms of rap artists and kicks, it's nothing new. However, this is different, and I'm not a fan of it. The erosion continues....

I thought Bow Wow was on Jordan Brand a few years ago? And Ghostface does their commercials already.

no, bow wow was never signed.

Drake is the first rapper they have signed.

pretty huge news, i dont like drake but im wondering whats gonna happen :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom