DRUG TEST (HAIR)

what up NT fam.
just landed this job at a 5star hotel in vegas. 

so hyped about it. only thing that has me kinda worried 

is the hair drug test. last time i smoked was early november of last year.

and it was that fake legal weed from the smoke shop too.

put me at ease NT. will i be cool??
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

what up NT fam.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

yes

I remember when one of my homies had dreads and they did a hair test on him and tested for cocaine.

And he had never did cocaine a day in his life.

Those things are weird
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

time for a REAL problem

got called in to fill out some paperwork and take a drug test (most likely urine)

last time i smoked was about 1 week n some change ago will i be good?

I remember reading some time ago the longer your hair is the longer back they can trace it. IE 1 inch hair = 1 year back

could be wrong though

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

time for a REAL problem

got called in to fill out some paperwork and take a drug test (most likely urine)

OP is good. You on the other hand...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

time for a REAL problem

it all depends on the type of smoker you are.. if youre smoking all day every day then you gotta come up with an alternate method (clean piss) but if you rarely smoke then you have a higher chance of passing. one of my boys smoked the night before and passed a urine test but then again another one of my boys knew he was gonna get drug tested for like a month, didnt smoke or do nothing and tested positive for pcp
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

time for a REAL problem

You should be good man unless its a govt job or somewhere like that, that does a good piss test. Most places just use a cheap one to not waste money.
You should be good. I took a couple of those a week before I stopped smoking. Drinking water would help. I was I would say a medium smoker.

3-6 days, but I dont even smoke a lot. I don't need a lot to get me high. Just need a little to remind me of the vibration to get their faster.

Will yourself to pass it. You could always take one of those drink if you are a lil paranoid. Good luck though OP 
pimp.gif
 Hope you get the job.

laugh.gif
na i rarely smoke maybe once or twice a week. man i wanna lock down this IT position before its too late FUUUUUU

thanks guys hope it turns out well

Originally Posted by cs02132

I remember reading some time ago the longer your hair is the longer back they can trace it. IE 1 inch hair = 1 year back

could be wrong though

Most hair tests go back 90 days. A half inch of hair represents about a 30 day drug history

laugh.gif
na i rarely smoke maybe once or twice a week. man i wanna lock down this IT position before its too late FUUUUUU

If you had smoked once a little over a week ago I would say you are good....the fact that you say you smoke once or twice a WEEK is more of a red flag.  I wouldn't say you are a heavy smoker, but you are at risk of giving a dirty sample.  When is this test?

for piss test i know 1st hand the wizzanator works
idk about hair but i remember reading about some shampoo that suppose to clean the hair dont know how true it is

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

for piss test i know 1st hand the wizzanator works
idk about hair but i remember reading about some shampoo that suppose to clean the hair dont know how true it is

Shampoos are sketchy.....the chemicals they are looking for are in the cortex of the hair strand and doesn't just "wash" away.  You have do dry out and damage the hair to "cleanse" it by bleaching it or using other harmful chemicals.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

laugh.gif

If you had smoked once a little over a week ago I would say you are good....the fact that you say you smoke once or twice a WEEK is more of a red flag.  I wouldn't say you are a heavy smoker, but you are at risk of giving a dirty sample.  When is this test?

well they told me to come in anytime mon-fri but i want to do its ASAP so i can lock up this sweet IT position so the longer i delay the longer it can go to another candidate

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

laugh.gif

well they told me to come in anytime mon-fri but i want to do its ASAP so i can lock up this sweet IT position so the longer i delay the longer it can go to another candidate

THC stays in your system so long because it sticks to fat cells...so your fat % is also a factor.  If I was in your position I would take a home test before going in.  For my own peace of mind if anything else.  I would also consider a cleanse too just in case.

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

what up NT fam.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
2FK2

Back
Top Bottom