Drug testing

I got a drug test question as well

I took a pre-employment drug test Monday March 14 and I havent been called back yet

I havent smoked since like 9th grade (I'm 18 going on 19 now btw) and I've taken 2 drug tests last year and passed both

My question is if you smell weed (not second hand smoke) is there a chance you can fail a drug test? Like for example if someone smokes in your house but you dont inhale the actual smoke you can just smell it. Help me out I dont know if I should call the place up or not I would wanna know if I failed or didnt

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by drock2010

I took a pre-employment drug test Monday March 14 and I havent been called back yet

I havent smoked since like 9th grade (I'm 18 going on 19 now btw) and I've taken 2 drug tests last year and passed both

My question is if you smell weed (not second hand smoke) is there a chance you can fail a drug test? Like for example if someone smokes in your house but you dont inhale the actual smoke you can just smell it. Help me out I dont know if I should call the place up or not I would wanna know if I failed or didnt

Thanks in advance.
laugh.gif

If that was the case my bro, my sis, and my cousin would be out of a job.
Nah dude, you're good.
Also they can't deny you the job if you fail the drug test, if you do get it and fail the drug test you'll just be put on probation for the job.

Thanks in advance.
laugh.gif

Nah dude, you're good.
Also they can't deny you the job if you fail the drug test, if you do get it and fail the drug test you'll just be put on probation for the job.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

best thing to do is get someone to pee in a little bottle for you, and use it as your own pee. Or take it like a man and keep your butt hole tight.
the pee has to be a certain temp for drug tests 
Use a hand warmer. Or you can just buy fake pee at the head shops that work on most drug tests. Comes with hand-warmers and even a temperature strip.
This. I have multiple friends who swear by synthetic urine. Only people I have seen that failed were the ones who didnt get it at the right temperature. Those were all for jobs though, not probation.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

best thing to do is get someone to pee in a little bottle for you, and use it as your own pee. Or take it like a man and keep your butt hole tight.
the pee has to be a certain temp for drug tests 
Use a hand warmer. Or you can just buy fake pee at the head shops that work on most drug tests. Comes with hand-warmers and even a temperature strip.
This. I have multiple friends who swear by synthetic urine. Only people I have seen that failed were the ones who didnt get it at the right temperature. Those were all for jobs though, not probation.

i swear im not reaching for lulz, but if you pull out some butt hairs and put it in the cup they will have to consider it a "contaminated specimen" sample. It can buy you a couple of days until your retest.

and stop doing drugs!

i swear im not reaching for lulz, but if you pull out some butt hairs and put it in the cup they will have to consider it a "contaminated specimen" sample. It can buy you a couple of days until your retest.

and stop doing drugs!

if he is on Adult Probation like i was, There is a mirror directly in front of the toilet.... and they sit there and look at your piece to make sure its official.

if he is on Adult Probation like i was, There is a mirror directly in front of the toilet.... and they sit there and look at your piece to make sure its official.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Thanks in advance.
laugh.gif

Nah dude, you're good.
I'm nervous as hell, its been almost a week and a half, a friend told me it might take a week or more to get called back after the test but I dont know man I guess I'm over thinking it.

Thanks in advance.
laugh.gif

Nah dude, you're good.
I'm nervous as hell, its been almost a week and a half, a friend told me it might take a week or more to get called back after the test but I dont know man I guess I'm over thinking it.

hey bruh, we're NT fam and i'd hate to see one of my boys get locked up, so i'll nuke my pee and send it to you. that's what friends are for.

hey bruh, we're NT fam and i'd hate to see one of my boys get locked up, so i'll nuke my pee and send it to you. that's what friends are for.

Thanks in advance.
laugh.gif

Nah dude, you're good.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't sweat it man. you'll def pass a drug test if you just smelt it

Thanks in advance.
laugh.gif

Nah dude, you're good.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't sweat it man. you'll def pass a drug test if you just smelt it

You'll be fine son. I don't pop pills but I know they stay in your system considerably shorter than herb.

I actually burned super strong a few months ago and had to take a test 4 days later....took some niacin supplements, drank a ton of water, and was good to go.

But, just a word of advice, if you on probation....DON'T TAKE CHANCES SON.
grin.gif

You'll be fine son. I don't pop pills but I know they stay in your system considerably shorter than herb.

I actually burned super strong a few months ago and had to take a test 4 days later....took some niacin supplements, drank a ton of water, and was good to go.

But, just a word of advice, if you on probation....DON'T TAKE CHANCES SON.
grin.gif

I have a drug test tomorrow as well. I stopped smoking and drinking March 18th and ive been hitting the gym super hard and ive consumed a little under a gallon a day. I should be good for a mouth swab test right?

I have a drug test tomorrow as well. I stopped smoking and drinking March 18th and ive been hitting the gym super hard and ive consumed a little under a gallon a day. I should be good for a mouth swab test right?

i dunno, mouth swabs are different than urine, but i get the dr greens mouthwash and it works like a charm
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i dunno, mouth swabs are different than urine, but i get the dr greens mouthwash and it works like a charm
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom