DRUNK, BLACKOUT NIGHTS UNAPPRECITED...stop playing no i didnt!!!

tired.gif

2 dollar Tuesdays, all drinks 2$

i wake up to texts like

"wat up bay"

"wats good with you boo"

"gud morning boo!!"

"wat up boo you there"

"wat up with you though"

all from the same number

so i text back bc i think its one of my other chicks like "yea whats up"

then shes like "you know you put a mark on my face"

so i dont respond

then my mans just calls and tells me "yo you know you was kissing a bigggggg block(big chick) last night in the parking lot at the Waffle House, N you waswylin"

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

come on NT i know yall got some stories too.

Blacking out FTW

You've never lived until you wake up in a place you have no idea how you got there or got into a fight by SCREAMING "#%%$ KEN WISENHUNT"

roll.gif
roll.gif
"big block"

No stuntin, I kissed an ugly skeezer while being drunk. Now everytime I see her on campus I'm steady thinking DF was I thinkin?!?!
sick.gif
smh.gif

Uter Zorker wrote:
Blacking out FTW

You've never lived until you wake up in a place you have no idea how you got there or got into a fight by SCREAMING "#%%$ KEN WISENHUNT"

roll.gif

my cousin plays for Ken Wisehunt he's a D Head and a idiot

I blacked out in the Trump Plaza lobby in AC 2 weekends ago
smh.gif

Had like 8K in cash on me.... Lucky no one tried me, they definitely woulda caught me slippin... 1 too many henny str8s
laugh.gif

Ive blacked out so many times...have dealt wit the big blocks and the fine dimes not remembering squat

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Blacking out FTW

Truth

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan do i have some blacking out stories
laugh.gif
. With me, itsa love/hate relationship. I love the feeling but i hate not remembering certain stuff. Now I've never hooked up with a Tonka truck as you did on your nightbut, I DID wake up in Tucson, Arizona this past Saturday. I'm from long beach ca
indifferent.gif
. I STILL do not remember how the hell I ended up in the backseat of oneof my buddies truck
laugh.gif
Just another story to tell

last time i blacked out was when i was vacationing in DR 3 mths ago...was drinking all day to begin with (all-inclusive/liqour), and then we was at the barlate night status taking red devil shots, i had 2 red devils that i remembered, and then came the blue ones...My friends said i had 2 more, but shhhh if irememeber....

Promised myself never again
frown.gif

blacking out FTL man you'll just end up wakin up wit the crib smellin like barf n you'll be stumblin to the washer n dryer n gettin phone calls talkinbout "son you kno u threw up on that girls face n kicked her n errbody out ya crib lol"

Sssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

As the story goes, after a Roots show in Detroit, my boy is throwing the after party (shout out to Public Media, they always put on a good show!!!!) I slide inthe door and grab my VIP pass head up stairs, say whats up to all my people and start drinking.......A beer and a shot.......then another shot, then anothershot, then another beer.....all within about an hour....I was "feeling good, feeling great"......the remainder of the night I piece together from myfriends stories....

some chick I know said she walked into the VIP (2 hours since my first drink) to me talking to Black Thought for about 20 mins, I see her and proceed to pickher up and hug her and shake her like a rag doll.....then Black Thought proceeds to do the same (he was a bit drunk, she is cute, and he tried to holler at herfor the rest of the night)....I danced with a Big Block (word to OP), told a girl I was going to F her tonight.....almost knocked over Questloves monitor,popped a bottle and then dipped out.....

I wake up in my own bed, in basketball shorts and a Tee, car is in the driveway (with no visible damage)......I walk downstairs and my roommate is like,"you were loud as hell last night, came in the door stumbling, dropped $20 in Taco Bell on the table (which i didnt eat but their was only 5 things in thebag and no drink so I dont know what I ordered), turned the TV on super loud, went to your bathroom tossed cookies for 15 mins, then went to sleep"...

smh @ me for not remembering driving home....I have not had a drink since.....

u and me are on the same boat doggie smh. Im lying in my bed at 1047am trying to put pieces back together from last night smh.

man waking up in someone lawn not knowing how u got there or wat had happen FTL lol ahha

its always a goodtime when blackout mode is in full effect. its fun hearing the stories the next day.

i blackedout out when the girl broke up wit me...that same day a bunch of my friends went out and we went to ocean beach a cop saw me and told my friends" if u dont get him out imma have to arrest him" than me drunk i said "fuke me!!"
frown.gif
sigh never again lmao

4 new years eve's ago... to much champange... was loving over a bbw!!! My friends were calling here the "washer machine" the next morning. Bigand White...

Even when I'm drunk I know what the hell is going on so nothing like that will ever happen to me. Blacking out ftl.

^^^ hahahaha sucks.... ive been through that. not brave enough to post pics tho

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Sssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

As the story goes, after a Roots show in Detroit, my boy is throwing the after party (shout out to Public Media, they always put on a good show!!!!) I slide in the door and grab my VIP pass head up stairs, say whats up to all my people and start drinking.......A beer and a shot.......then another shot, then another shot, then another beer.....all within about an hour....I was "feeling good, feeling great"......the remainder of the night I piece together from my friends stories....

some chick I know said she walked into the VIP (2 hours since my first drink) to me talking to Black Thought for about 20 mins, I see her and proceed to pick her up and hug her and shake her like a rag doll.....then Black Thought proceeds to do the same (he was a bit drunk, she is cute, and he tried to holler at her for the rest of the night)....I danced with a Big Block (word to OP), told a girl I was going to F her tonight.....almost knocked over Questloves monitor, popped a bottle and then dipped out.....

I wake up in my own bed, in basketball shorts and a Tee, car is in the driveway (with no visible damage)......I walk downstairs and my roommate is like, "you were loud as hell last night, came in the door stumbling, dropped $20 in Taco Bell on the table (which i didnt eat but their was only 5 things in the bag and no drink so I dont know what I ordered), turned the TV on super loud, went to your bathroom tossed cookies for 15 mins, then went to sleep"...

smh @ me for not remembering driving home....I have not had a drink since.....

smh.gif
Yo after 5 drinks you don't remember parts of your night??? I drank just about half a 5th in 20 minutes and remembered everything, and i'm not thatbig either.

First time drinking with the crew
1 shot of tequila at my crib
1 shot of petron at my homeys house
about 5 beers and 3 cigs
I woke up in a half full bathtub soaked with my pants around my ankles I smelled like vomit had a busted lip and my car keys were in the toilet.....no onereally told me what really happened that night

1 of my worst nights was me gettin so drunk b4 goin to the club i got put in the back seat of a car and put sum girls little behind north face on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom