Drunk Dialing Unappreciation

lu cash

Banned
roll.gif
My friend is drunk as $!%% right now talking on the phone to this chick and I swear I should have never even let him touch his phone. They were gettingclose before tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if their little spark ended tonight, that's how stupid this mofo is sounding right now. Don't getme wrong I've done the same in the past, but I've learned to hold back if I was seriously interested in a certain chick. So NT, post some of your ownembarrassing drunk dialing/texting stories, don't hold back it's happened to the best of us and all we can do is laugh it off now.

Yea ur right...

Drunk texting appreciated tho... i love seein the foolish things i've said/ have been sent to me while liquor's involved

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

You're not a real friend. How is he drunk and you're not?
roll.gif
Who said I wasn't drunk?....and I know but what can Ido? I should've stepped in but as soon as I turn around dude is on the phone..

I never understood the point in picking up the phone to make a fool out of yourself while you're drunk? I still know what I be doin even wen I'm drunk.so I wouldnt do no dumb +%@% like that.

Originally Posted by doosta45

if you was drunk your grammar wouldnt be so good
laugh.gif
You're just mad because I'm drunk and my grammaris still better than yours.

i'm a serial drunk facebooker/texter smh. i dont like to talk on the phone too much so i dont make that mistake, but the facebook msg'ing is awful.

it's worked out for me a few times, but i lost two of the baddest girls i ever messed with due to a poorly placed druk text.

drunk teleőhoning as well, the next day you get up and have no idea what youcause last night....
smile.gif
)

Don't blame the alcohol and use it as an excuse to mask your simping ways with being "drunk".

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by doosta45

if you was drunk your grammar wouldnt be so good
Word to Primavera
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Someone fill me in!!!

I found out about a drunk call I did wayyy back in HS to my ex-bf at the time. Our mutual best friend told me he was really upset for a long time.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I despise it when dudes do that mess, such a turn off.
Don't act like some girls don't do the same, I've received plenty of drunk calls from girls in the past and they were probably worsethan mine.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I despise it when dudes do that mess, such a turn off.
Don't act like some girls don't do the same, I've received plenty of drunk calls from girls in the past and they were probably worse than mine.
laugh.gif
I don't care I don't drink.

I don't drunk dial that much 'cause I only talk on the phone for important stuff. But Facebook chat and text messages is a different story....when Itype whatever I want to say, it's usually packed with typos and bad grammar that I don't realize is there until the next day. There have been timeswhere I was drunk and I got on the internet to try to find a good laugh, and anytime I get online, I get on NT and the other site.....and I end up postin'some wildness hahaha. I'll read it the next day and just be amazed at how bad the post looks.

I have a few stories from drunk textin'/Facebook chattin'/callin' tho, but I won't share any of them.

Back
Top Bottom