Drunk Texting

Someone inspired me to make this thread in another thread but anyways...

Have you ever got buzzed/drunk and just started texting girls you used to mess with or
girls your trying to get at and become extra friendly with them.

With me:

Positive effects
smile.gif
- (12th grade) i got with this bad chick i didn't have the guts to talk to sober
after one night of drunk texting helped me out.

Negative effects
frown.gif
- this one girl I messed with a looooooonng time ago who is not as good
looking as before wont stop bugging me after the night i text her (not that long ago.)
smh.gif

What about you people?

Fake drunk texting so you cant lose is
pimp.gif

Either they go for it or dnt mind it cause your drunk
happy.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

You might want to be more assertive if you need to be drunk to get your intentions across.

I feel you, but I'd rather get shut down drunk, then sober...haha

there should be an 'Official Drunk Texting' thread,
instead of one popping up every weekend....
nerd.gif

im just saying....

hahhahahah

one eyeing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i always just say something dumb and throw in the JK at the end

but i agreee

recieving > giving
laugh.gif

Been drunk texting all night, I gotta stop. Its always funny to see what I texted the next day though
roll.gif

i just dont know what it feels like to be drunk cuz i never drank... everybody says things just loosen up and holla'n at breezys is soo much easier.

I dislike when I drunk text....I tend to text a girl I haven't talked to in ages or an ex girlfriend maybe, and I won't remember the next day. I endedup gettin' my college ex to come all the way to the city to pick me up in her car and take me to her house so I could bone her and she cook for me the nextmorning.

My drunk texts don't always end successfully tho...some of my drunk texts start unwanted arguments between me and whatever other girl I may be talkin'to. That's why I try not to think about my phone while I'm under the influence of alcohol.....weed is different.

Originally Posted by BigShake

Someone inspired me to make this thread in another thread but anyways...

Have you ever got buzzed/drunk and just started texting girls you used to mess with or
girls your trying to get at and become extra friendly with them.

With me:

Positive effects
smile.gif
- (12th grade) i got with this bad chick i didn't have the guts to talk to sober
after one night of drunk texting helped me out.

Negative effects
frown.gif
- this one girl I messed with a looooooonng time ago who is not as good
looking as before wont stop bugging me after the night i text her (not that long ago.)
smh.gif

What about you people?
robertdjr.jpg

how bout sending a drunk text to the wrong person.
i mean you texting two ppl and then you suddently send the other person the arong reply.

Back
Top Bottom