Drunks fighting in Boston Chinatown VIDEO

straight out of old boy
laugh.gif

each and every ones of those heads deserved a concussion...just glad he got back to his car quick enough

each and every ones of those heads deserved a concussion...just glad he got back to his car quick enough

son went in !! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

gotta say Im surprised those dudes were still standing, a couple of the shots were somethin serious

son went in !! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

gotta say Im surprised those dudes were still standing, a couple of the shots were somethin serious

I wished dude carried a gun with him and walked out like, "whats good?" .. those guys facades would transform right quick lmao.

I wished dude carried a gun with him and walked out like, "whats good?" .. those guys facades would transform right quick lmao.

stupid drunk idiots i hope that shirtless head develops some brain damage. i cant stand night life, too many dudes think they the %%* after last call.

stupid drunk idiots i hope that shirtless head develops some brain damage. i cant stand night life, too many dudes think they the %%* after last call.

he came out with a bat. straight assault with a deadly weapon. but its all good. hes in a  damn car, why not run fools over? 

he came out with a bat. straight assault with a deadly weapon. but its all good. hes in a  damn car, why not run fools over? 

Back
Top Bottom