DS 2015 Jordan 1 Retro High "UNC" sz 9.5 w/receipt

babyjs23

Staff member
For sale or trade is a DS 2015 Jordan Retro 1 High "UNC" in size 9.5. They have never been tried on. They will come with the original instore Villa receipt. I initially bought them thinking they were going to fit, but after trying on my friends size 9.5's before receiving them in, I had to go a half size down. These were bought from a fellow NT member.

For Trades, looking for Cyber Monday 1's, B/W's, or Knicks in size 9. Must be BNIB, accompanied with the original receipt, shipped double boxed, with signature confirmation, and insured to prevent any possible issues during transit. If a trade is agreed upon, I will record the packaging and shipping process, add insurance, along with signature confirmation, and email it to the other trade party. *You must ship first*

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail, double boxed, bubble wrapped, and insurance for the full amount. The packaging and shipping process will be photographed, and PM'd to the buyer, along with the shipping/tracking receipts. I will also video record the process for my records.

Contact info: PM me for a quick response, questions, additional tagged pics, etc.

Form of payment terms: Paypal (you must be verified and have a confirmed US address) or US Money Order/US Cashier's Check (for newly joined members or members with low posts/time in)-no exceptions.

Selling refs: dont be a menace, goat23, will0909, nbafatso, dingleberry, lina8807, jackiebaca, idolkicks, sak13, cleaverkicks, aldy, rab619, haZe, Misha, 555fresh.

Buying refs: kdotlove, ninjahood, homer420, 619destroyer, five30, gotdemmjjz, aldy, mrflightclub23, udub1423, animalthug1539, zongetsu23, cleaverkicks, vipersupra, ericsach1992

25hztw4.jpg

2zs4h3d.jpg

33en8r9.jpg

2dh73og.jpg

1zqxzl5.jpg

5xlrv5.jpg

18j11l.jpg

15efe39.jpg

14j0sck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom