DS Calvin Johnson CJ Trainer II Megatron size 9.5 **SOLD!

Deadstock CJ Calvin Johnson Megatron Transformer Trainer II Size 9.5   $135 Shipped

Completely Brand New, Never worn.  The retail cost is $130 for these,  after tax its $142.  I am actually taking a loss on these, but I don't need these, I will even cover shipping.  So this is a great deal for anybody looking for trainers.

Sole is Glow in the Dark,  and the side panels have 3M that show a circuit board for a cool design.

Message me for any questions or offers,

Payment - I will send a Paypal Invoice

Will only ship to confirmed Paypal Addresses.  Only in the U.S.A.

Double Boxed USPS with Signature Confirmation.

Thanks for looking. 

Last edited:
Hey bro - it's me again - couldn't open the invoice - can you please resend? Definitely interested and have paypal account ready to pay. Thanks.

Hey bro - it's me again - couldn't open the invoice - can you please resend? Definitely interested and have paypal account ready to pay. Thanks.

not sure how you cant open an invoice. log into paypal and it should be sitting there for you to pay.

ill send it again, but yeah should be able to just open it after you log in to paypal.  Let me know if it works for you..

Back
Top Bottom