DS OG 13S WEARABLE ? PICSSSS

$450 shipped? Thats a bit much, but its your money
smile.gif

You should be fine wearing them. Basically anything older with a polyurethane midsole will crack (like 3s/4s/5s) but these should hold up. I know some peoplehad some isolated incidents of dried glue causing separation but in most cases OG XIIIs are tanks.

They should be wearable the 13s is a solid shoe and i havent seen cracking or seperation of sole on them. There my size to lol. Always wanted a DS pair butcouldnt find one. And 450 for those shoes is overpriced imo.

i dont see how its over priced. thats about OG/Retro flint go for 185-225 and the white red 13s are kinda tuff to find so 225 a pop is a good deal.
i want an extra pair of playoff 13s so i can UNDS my pair.

Originally Posted by Shoebacca

Ahhh, og 13s, my first and favorite, I still wear mine. But they're not ds, but I don't know what would fail on them other than the glue, which is unlikely.
Read the bolded.. Haha really? ..they aren't DS.
laugh.gif

you can definitely wear og xiii's. what i don't like is dude's rating and the comments left by others.

if you are patient, you can find the same or better for around the same price.

When anyone asks this question - ask this one first - How fat are you? And are you one of
those people that walk/stomp around like they need everyone to hear them...

Really - the answer this eternal NikeTalk question does not only vary on the sneaker and it's condition.
Do you look like Fat Albert? A point crucial to ever successfully solving one's dilemma. Why overlooked?
Bafoons.

Yo this dude got's some real legitament heat for sale, WOW! I think you're good homie. I'd buy and wear.

i feel that sneakers back then was done cheap but with good material but now they done better with cheap material so is a win or lost game we playing

Originally Posted by green rhino123

When anyone asks this question - ask this one first - How fat are you? And are you one of
those people that walk/stomp around like they need everyone to hear them...

Really - the answer this eternal NikeTalk question does not only vary on the sneaker and it's condition.
Do you look like Fat Albert? A point crucial to ever successfully solving one's dilemma. Why overlooked?
Bafoons.

lol, thats what I always say too

Back
Top Bottom