DS OG White/Fire Red IV's on Ebay 4 $2000

Joined Jul 26, 2005
I was jus on Ebay lookin 4 sum 1999 Bred IV's & I ran across these da price is crazy

Joined Jun 2, 2009
These have been on the bay for months. Ain't nobody gonna pay that price, well at least I don't think so.
Those are sick however

Joined Dec 3, 2000
Those aren't OGs...they can't be...

There are loose threads, they are already creased right out of the box and I see overglue where the midsole meets the upper...

I say they are fakes...

JM

Joined Apr 3, 2002
I was just doing some searching and was wondering if the numbers on the tag have to match up exactly?

Credit air-jordans.com

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Those aren't OGs...they can't be...

There are loose threads, they are already creased right out of the box and I see overglue where the midsole meets the upper...

I say they are fakes...

JM
I am in no way skilled at sniffin out fake IVs, Ive never had to buy any and never been a huge fan so I havent looked too much into it

but ou are right about all those, the only thing is the creasing could come from being worn a lil bit, idc if they say theyre DS, that doesnt mean they are

If they are real OGs though, the condition is ridiculous, along with the price

I couldnt tell you though, I can only spot the bad IV fakesm, these got the netting alligned right and stuff, the basic things that i can tell off the bat

Joined Jul 20, 2002
^^ He is LOL.

RockDeep makes a good point, and I agree. OGs arent these perfect specimines like they are made out to be on here. They have their problems as well.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now