dsfasd

Let her go. Guaranteed you'll come back twice as strong once you drop her and start prowling for new P.

crazy idea but work w/me here...

you could...talk to her...

wild i know but i heard it works at times

dump your girl(srs)
Unless you really like her, you can try to make it work, but it'll probably won't be worth it.
Plus single in the summer time
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Attempting to communicate with your partner to solve problems?
30t6p3b.gif
this is Niketalk... we have no room for your logic and sound thinking.
Talk to her, OP. If she's as good as you say, then she should be open to discussing your concerns. Or.. be a buster and cheat on her, it's your call.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by tizoni

why not talk to her?

laugh.gif
 yea i did that sorry i didnt mention that. was not trying to type a essay on here.

You already know da deal fambs. You should know that if you're girl ain't in the presence of you, then she's getting piped by 3000 people as we speak.
You about that life, so leave her alone, and proceed to smash dimes and drive M5's like you're fully capable of doing.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

She is probably 3 steps ahead of you, and is already auditioning other young men to be your replacement.

The way you described everything ^ pretty much sums up how it is. 

I guess you should dead her. PM me her number and facebook so I can let her know you'll dead her.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Pffft, are you serious? That'd NEVER work! *goes to bed.....alone*

Originally Posted by Xavier

whatup NT, NO IM NOT POSTING PICS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 had to get that out the way, but I been dating this chick since Dec. perfect ideal chick good personality,decent looking, DD'S, loves to play video games, and talk about pron yes pron.

as of late she has been slacking in the sex department..... and i have been making moves like kevin durant, been engaging in conversations with random chicks, fb. i just been getting the rage to cheat cheat, im ashamed of myself because she is a good chick and really likes me, but i really like this girl, not to mention chicks badder than her been giving me looks, but she aint been satisfying me. part of me is saying let her go or just eat my cake at the same time and hopefully she comes around.

what should I do?
iVPgvOa9NhUfm.gif

Back
Top Bottom