Dub-Zero - Cement Grey (Posted - 12.27.08)

via marqueesole

dmwwhw.jpg

2rgnfa1.jpg

rac0ao.jpg

What the hell!!!

This shoe came outta nowhere from left field, i didn't know a dub-zero suppose to release

colorway-
pimp.gif

dub-zero-
indifferent.gif

why does JB think people want shoes with laser designs of other shoes? its seriously one of the ugliest designs ever.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hopefully that speckled midsole is a sign of things to come.
QFT, but if now... its only going to raise prices of cement 4s... and I'm closing in on getting those off my list!
mad.gif

ehh im going to pass. I might got a dubzero in 09, just got to wait and see what CW they are going to release.

they're not horrible because of the color/midsole
they're not great because of the colored in lasering

I do like the laser sketches colored in, in concept(better if they were actual OG colors lasered in the shoe) but it kills it for me all the same, initially atleast.

Seriously though. Why randomly throw out a dub-zero? I think we have enough hybrids at the moment, what with all the fusions, spizikes, and 6 rings coming out.

Very interesting.. this would support the 0/23 collezione pack that some people were talking about in another thread (although I believe I heard somewhere that"Dub Zero" literally translates to "23".. not sure if I agree with that however).

So perhaps they shelved the 2-pack concept but they kept the shoes (XX3 BRED Finales and these Dub-Zeroes) as individual releases. Very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom