Dude gets knocced out for stealing foamposites

This is wut should happen to any clown who steals kiccs or scams ppl. Trill !%%%.
laugh.gif

"The kid in the green jacket stole foamposites out the room of the dude in the grey dorm room & they both dont know each other & the dude in the grey been missing the foamposites for 2weeks & out of no where this bum %+* kid who's been rocking the same clothes & the same one pair of jordans through out the whole year appears with pine green foams the same size as the dude in the grey is missing."

And that is why you don't go to HBCUs... cats still acting like some ++**%@# highschool kids

U tellin me u wouldn't do the same $$!$ if u seen some dude w/ur kiccs on? He deserved every bit of that @%! whoopin

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

And that is why you don't go to HBCUs... cats still acting like some ++**%@# highschool kids

U tellin me u wouldn't do the same $$!$ if u seen some dude w/ur kiccs on? He deserved every bit of that @%! whoopin

black college, white college or anywhere else inbetween that beatdown was justified and warranted.

i just hope dude who got beat down who brought it upon himself doesn't get butthurt when he finds out he's on world star for all the wrong reasons and decides to press charges or go to the dean at his school over something he caused.

That's McKenzie right there.

He sleep the homie Charles for some sneakers that weren't his
30t6p3b.gif

Can't believe they were dumb enough to post this though.

Going to help Charles with his case. 

Don't be hanging with those immature freshman dudes man.

Originally Posted by Giraffe

That's McKenzie right there.

He sleep the homie Charles for some sneakers that weren't his
30t6p3b.gif

Can't believe they were dumb enough to post this though.

Going to help Charles with his case. 

Don't be hanging with those immature freshman dudes man.
dam son why the yellow font smh anyways aware us
they knocked out the wrong guy or what?

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

he deserved it, but do it off campus. Things like this give your school a bad rep. I visited a HBCU and it wasnt that bad, but I have friends who went to some and they had nothing but bad things to say about the student body

All I see are a bunch of idiots. You film yourself and your boys surrounding a kid and proceeding to beat the crap out of him? Not only did he throw an un-aggravated punch but he then beats him with the shoe? Simple battery chargers are a given but beyond that a good lawyer could claim that shoe is a weapon (you know how heavy Foams are).

Dude and his boys are going to have charges and if they broke his orbital bone they'll have some nice medical bills to go with it.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

All I see are a bunch of idiots. You film yourself and your boys surrounding a kid and proceeding to beat the crap out of him? Not only did he throw an un-aggravated punch but he then beats him with the shoe? Simple battery chargers are a given but beyond that a good lawyer could claim that shoe is a weapon (you know how heavy Foams are).

Dude and his boys are going to have charges and if they broke his orbital bone they'll have some nice medical bills to go with it.

this and if they cant prove the shoes are his dudes are done

Back
Top Bottom