Dude gets knocked out then stomped by a girl

Yo what are you guys talking about a lucky punch.

Dude hit him square across the jaw hard and the black dude wasn't expecting it so that's why he got washed.

Pathetic all over. I hope that girl that stomped him out ends up in an abusive relationship where her husband beats her every day because she needs a good beating.

Trash will be trash though.

That broad stomped on his nuts like she was trying to put a fire out.
mean.gif

damn ol girl kicked him in the nuts twice and threw shots to the face while he was down

So none of y'all saw the dude who got knocked out hit or push the girl at the beginning. That's why everyone was after him because he hit a female so blatantly

So none of y'all saw the dude who got knocked out hit or push the girl at the beginning. That's why everyone was after him because he hit a female so blatantly
But that girl seemed annoying as hell. I want to know the whole story, but she didn't exactly seem like an angel. 
eyes.gif

Lls how could you tell... The opening scene is her getting hit. So because a girl is annoying its ok to hit her? No. I'm not justifying what happened to the guy but what he did was stupid and he suffered consequences. I understand men siding with him because he got hit in his wang but when your fighting someone last I checked the goal was to hurt them

Lls how could you tell... The opening scene is her getting hit. So because a girl is annoying its ok to hit her? No. I'm not justifying what happened to the guy but what he did was stupid and he suffered consequences. I understand men siding with him because he got hit in his wang but when your fighting someone last I checked the goal was to hurt them

:rolleyes

So much contradiction in this post.

IMO what he did was wrong... but what her and her friends did was far worse.

Men and Women will never be able to view one another as equals until we quit using someones sex as an excuse for vindictive inhumane behavior.

Last edited:
Typing that initially i felt it cane off as contradicting also but... You get my point tho. Men and women will never be equal. both have their own role and should know how to play them.

What her and her friends did was a result of what he did. We don't know the story but why would he hit a female who is with guys? Like seriously?

Last edited:
Situations like that when large groups want to try to collectively form one figure that isn't scared of confrontation, pull out a pocket knife and watch the power zords disperse.

I hate those soft kids that want to be tough when they outnumber someone went through it enough in college. kinda "won" a 2 v 5 once.

and ran from a 1 v 5 another time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom