Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Like that dude a lot.

"John Wall has the softest hands ever." - Tron
laugh.gif
u caught that too?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

1695995856ba1276_FIF.jpg

No joke...I think McGee is primed for a big season.  From everything I've heard, he's been taking his job a little more seriously.  He know's he's going to be the starter and get big minutes....this McGee/Wall combo could be like Chandler/Paul from a few years back.  Fun to watch....no reason why McGee can't get 6-8 points off of lobs or uncontested dunks.  2nd most athletic big in the NBA behind D12. 

Like that dude a lot.

laugh.gif
u caught that too?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

1695995856ba1276_FIF.jpg

No joke...I think McGee is primed for a big season.  From everything I've heard, he's been taking his job a little more seriously.  He know's he's going to be the starter and get big minutes....this McGee/Wall combo could be like Chandler/Paul from a few years back.  Fun to watch....no reason why McGee can't get 6-8 points off of lobs or uncontested dunks.  2nd most athletic big in the NBA behind D12. 

Like that dude a lot.

laugh.gif
The guy was putting in RIDICULOUS work last year for what you'd expect from you.

He's still a little raw, but damn he is looking to be real impressive.

this McGee/Wall combo could be like Chandler/Paul from a few yearsback.  Fun to watch....no reason why McGee can't get 6-8 points off oflobs or uncontested dunks.  2nd most athletic big in the NBA behindD12. 

Exactly what I was thinking. What's freakish is the guy is how big he is, but yet how agile and quick he is.

Like that dude a lot.

laugh.gif
The guy was putting in RIDICULOUS work last year for what you'd expect from you.

He's still a little raw, but damn he is looking to be real impressive.

this McGee/Wall combo could be like Chandler/Paul from a few yearsback.  Fun to watch....no reason why McGee can't get 6-8 points off oflobs or uncontested dunks.  2nd most athletic big in the NBA behindD12. 

Exactly what I was thinking. What's freakish is the guy is how big he is, but yet how agile and quick he is.

Wiz might be a fun team to watch next year. Got a lot of young blood in the mix. Get new jerseys and a color scheme and I'll tune in.

Wiz might be a fun team to watch next year. Got a lot of young blood in the mix. Get new jerseys and a color scheme and I'll tune in.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I have them as a darkhorse for the playoffs next year (making it, not getting anywhere).

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I have them as a darkhorse for the playoffs next year (making it, not getting anywhere).

Back
Top Bottom