Dude won the Boston Marathon in 2hours 3minutes....think about that.

Originally Posted by LakerNation

Dude straight sprinted this marathon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's crazy.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I can't even run down the street without gasping for breath. I don't know how these Kenyans do it.
Training, and living, in high altitude helps. Here's an awesome clip on daily life of Kenyan runners.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

I can't even run down the street without gasping for breath. I don't know how these Kenyans do it.
Training, and living, in high altitude helps. Here's an awesome clip on daily life of Kenyan runners.

The conditions today were near perfect for those who ran including myself.  We had little wind and when there was it was tailwind and good temperature.  It was a little warmer for my liking but I ran a PR of 2:56:46.  I aint got nothing on the Kenyans though
tongue.gif

The conditions today were near perfect for those who ran including myself.  We had little wind and when there was it was tailwind and good temperature.  It was a little warmer for my liking but I ran a PR of 2:56:46.  I aint got nothing on the Kenyans though
tongue.gif

it is completely mind boggling. i don't understand why they didn't count it in the record books though

it is completely mind boggling. i don't understand why they didn't count it in the record books though

I heard its because of the wind conditions. If the wind speed is over 3 MPH then it doesn't count in the record books.

Back
Top Bottom