Dude won the Boston Marathon in 2hours 3minutes....think about that.

it is completely mind boggling. i don't understand why they didn't count it in the record books though

I heard its because of the wind conditions. If the wind speed is over 3 MPH then it doesn't count in the record books.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

holy crap. how is that even possible?! who is the guy? im too lazy to click the link

roll.gif

Yeaah I guess %@$@*%*+ yourself in a marathon is kind of common . I kind of understand though, I mean if I spent all that time training only to quit because I had to poop I'd be heated. Nothing a shower can't fix. Everyone's facial expressions in this pic kills me.Even the runner is like damn I'm nasty. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

marathon.jpg

Yeaah I guess %@$@*%*+ yourself in a marathon is kind of common . I kind of understand though, I mean if I spent all that time training only to quit because I had to poop I'd be heated. Nothing a shower can't fix. Everyone's facial expressions in this pic kills me.Even the runner is like damn I'm nasty. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

marathon.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by LakerNation

DAAAAAAAANGG!! 4:41 a mile for 26 miles!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Reminds me of that youtube video: "Someone once told me its a marathon not a sprint... I SPRINT MARATHONS!!"

Dude straight sprinted this marathon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know, right?  Dude SPRINTED the #+$%+#$ marathon....or was he pacing himself
nerd.gif
???

I appreciate the dedication and training that goes into distance running. But it's hard to really be wowed by distance running or other feats of aerobic endurance. A 2:03 marathon is the same speed as a 17.5s 100m dash.. actually closer to 19.0s when you factor in reaction time and acceleration. I know you dudes were exaggerating but that's not anywhere close to a sprint, which is why it never looks like world class marathoners are running fast.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by LakerNation

DAAAAAAAANGG!! 4:41 a mile for 26 miles!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Reminds me of that youtube video: "Someone once told me its a marathon not a sprint... I SPRINT MARATHONS!!"

Dude straight sprinted this marathon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know, right?  Dude SPRINTED the #+$%+#$ marathon....or was he pacing himself
nerd.gif
???

I appreciate the dedication and training that goes into distance running. But it's hard to really be wowed by distance running or other feats of aerobic endurance. A 2:03 marathon is the same speed as a 17.5s 100m dash.. actually closer to 19.0s when you factor in reaction time and acceleration. I know you dudes were exaggerating but that's not anywhere close to a sprint, which is why it never looks like world class marathoners are running fast.

Back
Top Bottom