Dudes beasting so hard on girls they stop and stare on the street... your thoughts? Vol. streets are

Alright so I grew up in a town of 30,000. Went to college at a small school. Yeah, I'm "sheltered," but it gives me an objective take on it.

I've lived in Minneapolis for more than a year now... and I've learned a lot from 1. riding public transit 2. working part-time at a liquor store

What is the point of dudes stopping in their tracks and blatantly looking a female up and down?

Yeah yeah... small town white kid needs to get used to it... but for real, does this work for ANYBODY? Guy at the liquor store yesterday came in and followed around three women. Just staring at their behind, no words. Just stalking hard as hell. What's the strategy behind this? For god's sake there is no woman gutter enough to be impressed by this. Or is there? Has it ever worked besides on a trick?

The bus stop. My god. ANY female walks by, she can be 15 or 55, and dudes stop and eye rape her. I'm not one to totally ignore a fine woman... I mean my day job has women putting on damb clinics with business casual attire.... but have a shred of respect and at least hide it a little.

Your take?

didnt read. but most of the time i stop driving just to look at a broad best believe i throw my game at here. believe it or not some of them go straight to my crib.had one saying i needed to give her $$..tol broad psss here a $20 go get something to eat once i drop you off

Last edited:
For god's sake there is no woman gutter enough to be impressed by this. Or is there?

You'll be surprised homie :lol: You need to understand that woman loves attention!

Word to one of my co-workers. Checks out girl, girls catches him looking at her... homie says "Yeah i'm looking!" and gets her digits! Gotta give him props though! :lol:

Last edited:
You should live in NYC for a month :lol:

All you here is... yo ma, hey ma, what's good shorty, how you doing sexy...

This one dude when I was growing up would try to holler at any and every chick.

I never saw him get digits though, but that never detered him :lol:

The worst of all time was when I was in Costa Rica for a week visiting my sister. My sister (AND MY MOM, who is 52) would get stared at and hollered at, especially in that sh*thole San Jose

"CHICA BONITA, GRINGA, HOLA, hehehehe" WHISTLE :evil:

My dad and I were just :stoneface:

This is true :lol:

Go to soho/42nd anyday and you'll see the thirst

One time in the club my bro was posted up near the hallway and was hollering at every chick walking by no matter how they looked and he would always grab their arm.

After 19 disses in a row he got 1 and I think he ended up smashing that night :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
lol... its always entertaining to watch.. and a little inspiring to see the persistence..

My favorite is at a bar and your hanging out/watching some dude hit on every girl that passes by.. and Sometimes they'll start the night off great, making every girl feel special or laugh, just being really clever... but after a few shots to pass the time they go from being clever to straight up BLUNT!

"Dambb you gotta fat a--!"
"Lets go f--- right quick!"

A little alcohol is great to get things going but it can be a thin line...

One time in the club my bro was posted up near the hallway and was hollering at every chick walking by no matter how they looked and he would always grab their arm.

After 19 disses in a row he got 1 and I think he ended up smashing that night :lol: :smokin
Its a numbers game fellas, all that matters is he got that 1 :nthat:

Most interesting man in the world voice* "Stay thirsty my friends" Somebody make me a gif. of that please

I def. see it time to time but I respect it more than the "online thirst game" .. *Looks for thirst thread*

Old Jamaican head at the gas station last night buyin lotto tickets and a young thang walks in. que thirst..

"Can I pump ya gas honey? You look so sweet. You dont need to be doin that" :lol:

Me standing behind him like dammit mann :smh:

The worst of all time was when I was in Costa Rica for a week visiting my sister. My sister (AND MY MOM, who is 52) would get stared at and hollered at, especially in that sh*thole San Jose
"CHICA BONITA, GRINGA, HOLA, hehehehe" WHISTLE
devil.gif

My dad and I were just
indifferent.gif
Pics of your mom and sister?

Back
Top Bottom