Dudes mean mugging while bumping The Dream appreciation

the real question though is was it the remix with fab? if so, it's totally fine.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Nah son...funniest %%%# ever:

I was in the mall back in CO, leaving Foot Action. Me and my dude are talking about some breezy when I notice these group of dudes are mugging the %%%# out of me, so I'm mugging back, they mug harder! Finally my dude is like "What up %*!!$" and motions towards his waist (strapped)....one of the three dudes flashed an ice grill then they walk into this store called Things Remembered...the softest store in the country. They sell like memorabilia for couples, teddy bears, his and her bracelets and %%%#. I was so confused. You mugging me like you want to kill me on the spot but you bout to place an order for some dumb %%%# in some %!!%@ made store.

If you're not laughing, you just had to be there.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Oh man.
laugh.gif

You gotta have your goon playlist/albums man.

Shuffle FTL, general playlist FTL. Playing by song name through all artist FTL.

Guccie Mane, Jeezy, etc. when you muggin. Make the trap say AAAAAYEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

yall dont listen to the dream?
dude makes good music.
5e9351cd4f2876146e61bf0dff0327a6bfb0b62.gif

laugh.gif
perfect use of that..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now im not saying hes in my cd deck, matter fact, hes not even in my cd rotation

but if his song comes on in the club or if its on the radio ill jam it
pimp.gif

lol last winter I passed a dude walkin to class and from his headphones I could clearly hear Beyonce - "Listen" from the dreamgirls soundtrack. mademy day

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Nah son...funniest %%%# ever:

I was in the mall back in CO, leaving Foot Action. Me and my dude are talking about some breezy when I notice these group of dudes are mugging the %%%# out of me, so I'm mugging back, they mug harder! Finally my dude is like "What up %*!!$" and motions towards his waist (strapped)....one of the three dudes flashed an ice grill then they walk into this store called Things Remembered...the softest store in the country. They sell like memorabilia for couples, teddy bears, his and her bracelets and %%%#. I was so confused. You mugging me like you want to kill me on the spot but you bout to place an order for some dumb %%%# in some %!!%@ made store.

If you're not laughing, you just had to be there.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I went through some +%%# too that had me
roll.gif
. My car was first in line waitin for my light to turn green on an intersection while the cars on the leftside were makin their left turns in front of me. Then outta nowhere this speedin @#% bright yellow Ford Focus started skiddin on his left turn slappin hismusic and I swear this overweight Mexican cat with gas station sunglasses was straight lookin at me on some
glasses.gif
+%%# slappin his music expectin me to give him a nod or somethin, as soon ashis car was in front of mine to where I could listen to his music on blast all I could hear was "RIIIIDE IT...MY POONNNY.....COMMMMMEE AND JUMMMMP ONNNIT."
roll.gif
This didn't happen in the 90's..+%%# happend in like'07.

went through some +%%# too that had me
roll.gif
. My car was first in line waitin for my light to turn green on an intersection while the cars on the left side were makin their left turns in front of me. Then outta nowhere this speedin @#% bright yellow Ford Focus started skiddin on his left turn slappin his music and I swear this overweight Mexican cat with gas station sunglasses was straight lookin at me on some
glasses.gif
+%%# slappin his music expectin me to give him a nod or somethin, as soon as his car was in front of mine to where I could listen to his music on blast all I could hear was "RIIIIDE IT...MY POONNNY.....COMMMMMEE AND JUMMMMP ONNN IT."
roll.gif
This didn't happen in the 90's..+%%# happend in like '07.

14e1633fed794db7bcfafcd6333e1e1d072a5ff4.gif

One time i was parked at the ATM i left my car running and the knock in the trunk was
smokin.gif
, these three white dudes passed, and one was like, "Hey thatmusic rocks." I was like
indifferent.gif
...then he was like "Nah Im just kidding" I still was like
indifferent.gif
and he just kept walking....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Its so funny when clown do this man. So im at the red light a few years back, and homeboy rolls up next to me. Dude looked like he was AT LEAST 25 or older. Hewas sittin all super leaned back in the whip tryin to look hard as possible. All i could hear was bass cuz my window was rolled up. So i decided to roll emdown to hear what he was bumpin. To my surprise, this fool was bumpin BowWow- Fresh as im is (sp)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dudes bumping any rnb track is jokes,
saw some guy bumping neyos sexy love the other day!
laugh.gif

and ive been noticing in clubs, WHITE BOYS love that lady gaga, pokerface! they sing the words!

the dream makes really good music
but its just not cool to have windows rolled down and bumpin the dream. only song that could pass for that is i luv your gurl remix with young jeezy.
Does any one here people bump cookie jar by gym class heroes alot? i always here it in the mall paking lots. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

but its just not cool to have windows rolled down and bumpin the dream. only song that could pass for that is i luv your gurl remix with young jeezy.
Does any one here people bump cookie jar by gym class heroes alot? i always here it in the mall paking lots. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
Guilty as charged
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
Guilty as charged
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hell yea... its so catchy

hahaha yo as funny as that might be some thugs i know listen to some soft *%% %!#! but they're hard as $**@

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

roll.gif
roll.gif
Guilty as charged
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they look so good in they seven jeeeeeeeeeans

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

roll.gif
roll.gif
Guilty as charged
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they look so good in they seven jeeeeeeeeeans
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My tints too dark to ice grill any1...I be on my 1, 2...never understood why cats got to hate guys they don't even know.

Back
Top Bottom