Dudes on NT really find her attractive? NSFW

So how does this plastic surgery work? What exactly does the surgeon do to make the cheekbones, lips, etc look like that?

You can take a zoomed-in, mid action pic of any chick and make her look crazy.

Kylie is attractive and while you can probably find just as good or better looking chicks on your local college campus...

Every heterosexual male who posted above me would still smash given the opportunity. 

What kind of logic is saying that because a chick looks weird zoomed in, in the middle of her talking/eating/performing, that she is ugly 24/7 and beneath being touched? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You can take a zoomed-in, mid action pic of any chick and make her look crazy.

Kylie is attractive and while you can probably find just as good or better looking chicks on your local college campus...

Every heterosexual male who posted above me would still smash given the opportunity. 

What kind of logic is saying that because a chick looks weird zoomed in, in the middle of her talking/eating/performing, that she is ugly 24/7 and beneath being touched? :lol:

She repulsive

Asked some girls they agree too

We got diff taste all good, prob isn't easy having a sister for a super model

View media item 1875760

I knew I couldn't tell if that was Big Ang, Kylie or Teresa Giudice :lol:

Would smash all 3 though so savage life :evil: :pimp:

All of your wives/girls/baby moms probably look crazy if they get a photo taken at a super high resolution of them blinking or sneezing or some ****...

I could see if she looked like that regularly but y'all reaching. 
laugh.gif

Damn she already looks like a mess from all the surgery.

But nah I don't find either attractive. The other ones face is nice but too skinny.

We should be over this "she looks good" "naw she dont" "yes she does" bs its 2016.

Some people find certain women attractive for whatever reasons and conversely some people dont find women attractive for whatever reasons.

it is really that simple.

Back
Top Bottom