DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Rolaholic18

Dudes probably ran up in there like this

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
came in here to post this
roll.gif
roll.gif

But screw FC.  I was so upset once I realized I overpaid for some sneakers there. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Dudes probably ran up in there like this

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
came in here to post this
roll.gif
roll.gif

But screw FC.  I was so upset once I realized I overpaid for some sneakers there. 
mad.gif

The FC in NY is small. That pic is the FC from Cali xilegacy. Anyways, you don't always have to get buzzed in. They shouldve smashed that damn glass casing and get them yeezy's and OG 1's.

The FC in NY is small. That pic is the FC from Cali xilegacy. Anyways, you don't always have to get buzzed in. They shouldve smashed that damn glass casing and get them yeezy's and OG 1's.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

flight-club-broadway-09.jpg

No this is the new NY store i checked it out when i was in town.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

flight-club-broadway-09.jpg

No this is the new NY store i checked it out when i was in town.

FC... they're a joke. Never have, never will.
Shutyoass228rn.gif

This gif make me lol every time.
*goes to eBay to find some new deals on J's.*

FC... they're a joke. Never have, never will.
Shutyoass228rn.gif

This gif make me lol every time.
*goes to eBay to find some new deals on J's.*

wouldnt be a surprise, looks like a great store

here in boston a lil while ago dudes ran up in louis vuitton and chanel and racked up like 6 figures worth of bags, no guns or anything.

here in boston a lil while ago dudes ran up in louis vuitton and chanel and racked up like 6 figures worth of bags, no guns or anything.

smh2.gif

laugh.gif
at the fact that this story hasnt benn confirmed

smh2.gif

laugh.gif
at the fact that this story hasnt benn confirmed

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Wow so they took 6 bags
laugh.gif
j/k

But where did you hear this?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Wow so they took 6 bags
laugh.gif
j/k

But where did you hear this?

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i cant make out what FC is ..

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

What goes around comes around
pimp.gif

I heard it was all for the cash.

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 
laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
And you're not from NYC so don't start your sentences with "Son"
indifferent.gif
I  have to be from NY to use "Son". I'm restricted from using certain words cause of where I'm from?

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Why you getting all worked up for,though?
This is my last response to you because I'm not going to speak to someone who's A) a moron B) someone who's  a celtics and heat fan at the same time. This alone explains your corn ball thought process and logic. 
So you judge me by the sports teams I like? I'm not gonna keep on explaining that.

How am I a moron? You're the one who started this coming out of nowhere calling me a "Tool bag" so cool your jets.

You're also the dude making a thread about JJ redick being a "deuche" bag so you clearly are mad.

Quit posting if you don't have nothing good to say.
Y'all both sound salty ... Relax ... It's a forum

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i cant make out what FC is ..

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

What goes around comes around
pimp.gif

I heard it was all for the cash.

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 
laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
And you're not from NYC so don't start your sentences with "Son"
indifferent.gif
I  have to be from NY to use "Son". I'm restricted from using certain words cause of where I'm from?

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Why you getting all worked up for,though?
This is my last response to you because I'm not going to speak to someone who's A) a moron B) someone who's  a celtics and heat fan at the same time. This alone explains your corn ball thought process and logic. 
So you judge me by the sports teams I like? I'm not gonna keep on explaining that.

How am I a moron? You're the one who started this coming out of nowhere calling me a "Tool bag" so cool your jets.

You're also the dude making a thread about JJ redick being a "deuche" bag so you clearly are mad.

Quit posting if you don't have nothing good to say.
Y'all both sound salty ... Relax ... It's a forum

Back
Top Bottom