Dumb girls unappreciation vol. "im pregnant!"

no whats stupid is girls thinking they man's the $@# when in reality they punks. My sisters bf. I used to like dude, but once I got to know him more.He's more femine than me, demands more and pisses and moans about every dayum lil thing. He was all fighting with my sister when they moved into theirfirst apt together, not wanting to help her unpack and set up. I got in the dudes face telling him if he didn't help her unpack and set up (because hedidn't even bother helping carry stuff or pack, dudes a bum only has a xbox 360 and 3 garbage bags of clothes.) or if he walks out on her with the lease Iwill personaly hunt that dude down and beat him to pulps! He pisses me off.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

$10 says they're black
grin.gif

whoa, where did that come from?

I havent read anything in this thread that isnt true....Broads are really dumb, and their logic is soo screwed up...

fam, all my good female friends are in college with their heads on straight I generally shy away from skeezers

SMH at dumb broads. Sometimes one of them i know will say something borderline ******ed and i'll be like "really? did you just really say that?"

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

no whats stupid is girls thinking they man's the $@# when in reality they punks. My sisters bf. I used to like dude, but once I got to know him more. He's more femine than me, demands more and pisses and moans about every dayum lil thing. He was all fighting with my sister when they moved into their first apt together, not wanting to help her unpack and set up. I got in the dudes face telling him if he didn't help her unpack and set up (because he didn't even bother helping carry stuff or pack, dudes a bum only has a xbox 360 and 3 garbage bags of clothes.) or if he walks out on her with the lease I will personaly hunt that dude down and beat him to pulps! He pisses me off.
what the hell does this have to do with broads being happy that they are pregnant...

also your grammar is quite repulsive...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

KingJay718 wrote:
Sad. I see this a lot in my neighborhood as well. What's funny, is people act like it's some great achievement.

Sadly to some it is. They get to prove they are "grown" or responsible. Really they are just looking for someone to love them unconditionally and a baby is just that.

Word. My wife's friend think she's behind the curve because she does not have a man and a child. SHE'S 23! The dumb broad wants to be pregnant sobad that she tricked herself into believing she was pregnant with NO PARTNER!
indifferent.gif
My wife told her that she was mentally pregnant (look it up) and shorty got pissed. Wifey's trying to cut her off.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sad. I see this a lot in my neighborhood as well. What's funny, is people act like it's some great achievement.
the same could be said for these teenaged boys who have the same mentality.
it's not a gender thing...it's an issue of kids who are missing something in life and feel as though a child will replace it

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's not a gender thing...it's an issue of kids who are missing something in life and feel as though a child will replace it
That's why I go fishing.

i know lots of em like that. they wanna get pregnant cuz they dig the attention. then they put the baby off on their moms n grammas.

these birds are just ignorant

BlocStarr2006 wrote:
shortydoowopp wrote:
KingJay718 wrote:

Sadly to some it is. They get to prove they are "grown" or responsible. Really they are just looking for someone to love them unconditionally and a baby is just that.

Word. My wife's friend think she's behind the curve because she does not have a man and a child. SHE'S 23! The dumb broad wants to be pregnant so bad that she tricked herself into believing she was pregnant with NO PARTNER!
indifferent.gif
My wife told her that she was mentally pregnant (look it up) and shorty got pissed. Wifey's trying to cut her off.
smh.gif

yea that mental pregnancy is true. i used to see that all the time when i was in high school though, its like they wana be pregnant so bad thatthey start to believe they really are. getting symptoms and $%@$ like that. im telling its crazy man. and dirty you right. young boys be on that same hype.they are all happy they bout to be a dad n what not but how can a kid be so excited to have a kid? its a shame man i think its one of our society's biggestflaws.

man tell me about, females in my area walkin around prego with strollers like its a damm purse, these birds aint nuttin bout 15-16 years old
sick.gif
smh.gif
living athome with the parents, while baby daddy out runnin around %$$**# more @+++ up.

My wifes sister is a prime example, chick is a drain on society. shes 19 years old, got preg, KNEW SHE WAS PREG a month into it, couldve gotten it handled orfixed, instead she kept it a secret. Then shes with a dude that didnt love her, yet she still kept the baby. Shes prob worked 3 months total in her life, andall she does is party with the fellow flock of birds that have kids and no life goals.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's not just females...you just mentioned how the GUY was in JAIL. There's simply a lot of dumb PEOPLE nowadays.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

If we didnt have a welfare system things would be a whole lot diffrent.
QFT, it sucks i work hard, then this slob that spreads her legs gets free aid.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and dont get me wrong, dudes are like that too, not takincare of their seed when they grown enough to smash. i know theres a few of yous on here too. buyin $$$$ shoes and not worryin bout your kids
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

That's why I go fishing.

Honestly us dudes (myself included) run around gettin at chicks doing them dirty #$%^# up their self-esteem and laughin at it like no seriousreprocussions(sp?) will happen, when in reality all of that @+%*%+* we're doing is coming full circle and some of these young ladys don't have anyproper guidance to get them thru their issue i.e "@#@!# IT IMA DO ME" type attitude. We play a bigger part in this ourselfs fellas

Not to get off subject, but these preg chicks got some good pus, I'm talking from 1month to like 3months preg. Wetter than a ocean

Back
Top Bottom