Dumb things you've heard people say

Im waiting in line at a buffet and this guy i know walks by...

Guy: hey whats up man, whatcha doing here?

Me:
indifferent.gif

This lady at my job just recently had surgery on her leg...so yesterday it was raining and its a long walk to the employee parking lot...so I offered to go get her car for her and pick her up at the door...so I pick her up and I'm headed to drop myself off at my car...when she says "watch out for that puddle...I don't want my tires to get wet" I was like %##???

I'm in NYC. One night after the movies waiting for the train, a maintenance train passed by carrying loads of garbage. A girl standing next to me asked her friend " Omg what train is that"? Her friend's reply was "Oh that is the Money train".
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

KassemG's "California On" videos. I'm surprised that some of the people interviewed were able to correctly put oon their clothes.

Kassem: Who is this? *Shows picture of Nelson Mandela*
Dude: Morgan Freeman
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thy're dead serious too

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

This lady at my job just recently had surgery on her leg...so yesterday it was raining and its a long walk to the employee parking lot...so I offered to go get her car for her and pick her up at the door...so I pick her up and I'm headed to drop myself off at my car...when she says "watch out for that puddle...I don't want my tires to get wet" I was like %##???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread delivers

girl was telling me her "body count" and i thought about all the different guys she's told me she been with. Told her the numbers didn't seem to add up and she replied with "Oh it only counts if the guy bust so I don't count those three" :x :smh: wanted no parts after that

while watching Election coverage my mom just asked "Is Obama red or blue?".... question infuriated me

girl was telling me her "body count" and i thought about all the different guys she's told me she been with. Told her the numbers didn't seem to add up and she replied with "Oh it only counts if the guy bust so I don't count those three" :x :smh: wanted no parts after that

:smh: :smh: damn sloots these days

Me: in da summer u don't remember your science experiment when u had hot glass and you put cold water on it..

Roommate: no I don't remember I just remember the microwave chicken and plastic in da oven. It just seemed logical (plastic in da oven or was he referring to cooking raw chicken in da microwave).

Me:frown:o really with my avy in my mind)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom