Dumbest Tweets Part Duh...

pad and leather
roll.gif

:smh:

I dont eem know these folks and I'm embarrassed.

Nowadays with smartphone you have to put forth some effort to spell that badly.

This one chick I know has "Die Heart ******** Fan" in her bio lol

Last edited:
dbl post srry

never even had a first

So his first post was his double post and his double post was his triple post

Mind blown

:lol: I did have a first post that showed up 3 times so I tried to edit the last 2 post. but it didn't work so I refreshed the page and my original post was erased and it just showed the last 2 I edited. That's why you only see the "dbl and triple post srry." I was too lazy to retype what I originally wrote so I left it as is.sorry for the confusion. This is the first time that has happened to me.

:rolleyes

fools posting all day long on the internet but wont even bother opening up a dictionary or textbook.

cant even blame the schools/parents anymore. some people don't want to better themselves.

There was a chick who said "the box wetter than the specific ocean"

Ol girl Kesha cakes or something??? She wild, I'm convinced that's a troll account. Nobody can be as dumb as her. One time she posted a pic of her panties with some white stains in them.

There was a chick who said "the box wetter than the specific ocean"
Are you kidding me? :x
Well, since I heard a similar joke from Family Guy (regarding the time zone), I can't say I'm surprised.

RT @foreva_RN_ladii: oh my 3yr old god son call me to sing for lease Navidad and but getting mad when I started singing with him

wow

Can't come back in this thread. That Aaron one confused me as I reread it to try and figure out what she meant. Not trying to get dumber reading these tweets :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom