Dunk High Sail Pack - no thread for these?

Sorry in advance if there's a thread but I searched and came up with nothing. I haven't bought a pair of Dunks since like 2006 but these are looking pretty darn clean if I say so myself. Anything know anything more about them? I'm feeling the orange, blue, and grey pairs. Leather looks surprisingly good!

nike-dunk-high-sail-pack_05.jpg

nike-dunk-high-sail-pack_04.jpg

nike-dunk-high-sail-pack_03.jpg

nike-dunk-high-sail-pack_02.jpg

Ive been overwearing my st johns BTTYS and 05 dunk low pro reds, so the red his will be bought. And i need new pair of basic blue highs. I'm excited about these. Not so sure about the tumbled leather in the colored parts though.

Red and White are the best dunks ever they were the shoes that turned me into a full fledged sneaker junkie. The pack releases at HOH(not sure if all FL's will get them) tomorrow.

I need to make sure the "Sail" is more white than yellow.

If it's white, I'm buying a pair of white/green hi's. Maybe 2 to go with my celtics.

I have never copped a dunk, but i really want ALL the colors op posted..theyre just so basic and clean ..and theyre very affordable so its a real possibility i may try and get them all in due time.

Please dont tell me theyre limited in any way.

These are ok at best, never was really a fan of dunks. I think I may own only 1 pair

Copped the royal blue at niketown seattle. No alternate laces which is dissapointing but meh. Considering the green pair; easily the 2 best of the pack imo.And the white is just white....not some weirdo sail...

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Copped the royal blue at niketown seattle. No alternate laces which is dissapointing but meh. Considering the green pair; easily the 2 best of the pack imo.And the white is just white....not some weirdo sail...

Thanks for the update on the sail vs white.  As you can tell, I'm a big fan of white/green dunks.
Might have to buy these with the $25 off $100 and my $36.04 in footlocker gift cards.

Ya know, i gotta rant for a second

For years on NT people praise "nice, clean, simple colorways" and flame crazyness when it comes to dunks.

Especially from like 06-10. People chased the old FNL exclusives, the co.jps, etc

When nike drops *high* quality, primary color/white dunks, for retail, at its stores, nobody cares.

I will certainly be able to get the rest of this pack (and i will) for like 59.99 one day, i'm sure....but dont any of you complain about shpes being limited, or crazy colorway, or whatever, when you "EZ-PASS" the opposite.

These are dope, that's why I made the thread! I agree, people clamor and talk about how they want the "glory days" of Dunks but then they just end up hopping on whatever gimmicky QS/limited releases are out. In my opinion, these are some of the best Dunks in years.

You're liking the quality? Could you post some detailed pics by any chance? These aren't anywhere near me but I really want to grab a few. Thanks man.

not a fan of the sail, shoulda been a purer white. saw these at hoh yesterday. the black cw's released in february

The red and orange ones look pretty good. So many other shoes coming out that these get bumped down the list pretty far

Originally Posted by jdm free

not a fan of the sail, shoulda been a purer white. saw these at hoh yesterday. the black cw's released in february
I agree, I saw these in person and while the pictures look really white Sail is a pretty off white color in person. I may pick up a few of these but I've been slowly working on my old dunks must buy list and that takes priority over these (until they go on massive sale)

Hey bootleg Ed or anyone that has copped

Anyway we can see some more pics? I don't care which color. Just curious to see the "sail" in different lighting, close ups of the material, etc.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

anyone notice these? I'm surprised there was no thread.

nike-dunk-high-february-2012-varsity-maize-white-black-2-570x381.jpg

crack.
good to see simple dunk colorways dropping. if the tongues are nylon i'm copping for sure. if they drop with mesh i'll wait for a sale 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

anyone notice these? I'm surprised there was no thread.

nike-dunk-high-february-2012-varsity-maize-white-black-2-570x381.jpg

crack.
good to see simple dunk colorways dropping. if the tongues are nylon i'm copping for sure. if they drop with mesh i'll wait for a sale 
laugh.gif
317982-043-d-580x580.jpg

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Hey bootleg Ed or anyone that has copped

Anyway we can see some more pics? I don't care which color. Just curious to see the "sail" in different lighting, close ups of the material, etc.

Back
Top Bottom